Create Account

Great Falls Grizzlies Presser [RTG Presser: 834 WC, 100% to Wulf]]

Fluw, why do you think you're the best candidate for the job?

What is the weirdest thing you've seen Geek do?

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

Any organizations, GMs whether on SHL or irl do you want to emulate and what parts of them are what you aspire towards?

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

As the masterminds behind the expansion picks, would you say you enjoy the cruel and calculated destruction of beautiful and precious hockey families, or the inclusive dental benefits more?

[Image: banes.png]

07-22-2021, 04:32 PMDuff101 Wrote: As a group what do you feel your biggest strength is?

Conversely, what is your biggest weakness?

Well honestly speaking strengths wise, I would say with starting a new expansion team you have the ability to model the team in your vision, and really start things going from the ground up. Building a culture, attracting new player etc. I personally think we have started on the right foot, but since we are so new I am sure the strengths and weakness will evolve as we go.

Biggest Weakness would probably be not working together before, Is it a weakness? I don't personally think so as the team dynamic has already been phenomenal, but really time will tell on the weakness front.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2021, 08:17 AM by Fluw.)

07-23-2021, 12:33 AMoverdoo Wrote: Fluw, why do you think you're the best candidate for the job?

What is the weirdest thing you've seen Geek do?

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

1. You really came out swinging on this one. Honestly speaking that decision was on Geek to determine if I was the best candidate for the job, me personally I was happy enough to be given the opportunity to even apply for the Co-GM spot. Now that i am here, I guess if I would have to give an answer it would be that Gming is a dream of mine, dream come true, and I personally love running all aspects of a team. That drive/passion really I feel lifts me up, and getting the opportunity to be in a few war rooms learning the ropes, and on both the WJC and SJHML HO has really prepared me into being a Co.

2. I have not seen anything yet but rest assured I will keep my eyes open!

3. Uhh this may or may not get me fired but yeah I do love me a Hawaiian Pizza, it is my go to if I get a slice.

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

07-23-2021, 12:45 AMNhamlet Wrote: Any organizations, GMs whether on SHL or irl do you want to emulate and what parts of them are what you aspire towards?

So obviously we want to make ourselves stand out, and be unique but which team doesn't. Seeing as we are currently heading towards and expansion draft and in the SMJHL my answer to this would be QCC and how they managed to be an expansion team, build culture and win a cup within a few seasons. My personal opinion is that is the gold standard when it comes to expansion.

07-23-2021, 12:49 AMBenpachi Wrote: As the masterminds behind the expansion picks, would you say you enjoy the cruel and calculated destruction of beautiful and precious hockey families, or the inclusive dental benefits more?

Oh, definitely not the cruel and calculated destruction of beautiful and precious hockey families, let's go with the inclusive dental benefits please!

07-22-2021, 11:53 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Any other questions?

No

07-23-2021, 08:21 AMFluw Wrote:
07-22-2021, 11:53 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Any other questions?

No

KEK