Create Account

Getting ready for playoffs

So my friends it's the end of the regular season and me and my friends from the Vancouver Whalers we've finished in second place and we have some players from our team that happens to have been leading the league in goals scored, most points and most shutouts by any player. And of course the most important stat, drinking the most beer while avoiding the gym. And the players I've been talking about is of course Alexis-Saint Michel, Makrus "The Tater" Jager, Olof Karssiko and Darwin Koff. In that order. Congratulations to them all.

Unfortunately our team is so stacked that we couldn't pad any rookies this season, Connor Tanner might be the odd case but during the season all he did was just stacking up penalty minutes and hits. If possible I would like to award him with a few first round picks for that accomplishment so we can keep the team together during the upcoming seasons.

As a rookie I would like to thank my teammates and my opponents for my first season in the SMHJHL. But in the upcoming playoffs I will show no mercy and I will play without my shirt and I will smear oil all over my upper body and be ready to fight anyone that stands in our way to the cup. Our coaching staff has accomplished to find a new meta tactic that will allow me to play as dirty as I want without taking any penalty minutes. So good luck facing that.

Thanks for reading and see you on the ice.

Darwin Koff

[Image: croppad.jpg]

all equally impressive stats

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I'm glad we won't have to play you. (Sorry we won't be able to stop Anchorage either)

[Image: b8XI874.png]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]