Create Account

Advice from SHL GMs

One thing I like to point out to people that I think is important is that this is a game. We do this for fun, and sometimes it's really easy to get TOO into it an get upset over sim results and things. You can't win every game so just enjoy this for what it is, a good way to interact and meet some really nice people and chat with them on the daily!

07-23-2021, 12:15 PMInf1d3l Wrote: One thing I like to point out to people that I think is important is that this is a game. We do this for fun, and sometimes it's really easy to get TOO into it an get upset over sim results and things. You can't win every game so just enjoy this for what it is, a good way to interact and meet some really nice people and chat with them on the daily!

Drinking podcast when?

[Image: Wally.png]

07-23-2021, 12:23 PMWally Wrote:
07-23-2021, 12:15 PMInf1d3l Wrote: One thing I like to point out to people that I think is important is that this is a game. We do this for fun, and sometimes it's really easy to get TOO into it an get upset over sim results and things. You can't win every game so just enjoy this for what it is, a good way to interact and meet some really nice people and chat with them on the daily!

Drinking podcast when?

Next Friday works for me if it works for you

07-22-2021, 01:11 PMLordBirdman Wrote: Tip 10:  Don't get drafted to a mediocre or bad team because it will take a calendar year or more to be good

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

07-21-2021, 08:55 PMZema Wrote: Best advice: Create a Swedish player.
Sweden

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]