Create Account

Coming In Hot: Jones ready to carve his own path.

After a 11-season hiatus the Jones name has returned to the SHL. Jaeger Jones, son of former Calgary Dragons “flash in the pan” and 2-time Challenge Cup Champion Hunter Jones, is ready to make his mark on the league as he heads into the upcoming SMJHL Draft.

The 6’3, 210 lb. center has torn up the German Junior circuit before committing to come overseas. Known for his top end skating and hard-nosed play in front of the net, the power forward will be a force on any team.

When asked about his expectations coming into the draft Jones said, “I just want to play”. “I don’t have a preference who takes me, but ill be sure to make them not regret their choice.”
While Jones does carry both Finnish and German citizenship, he has stated he is committed to the German National Team and will be ready to play if called upon. “it’s any players dream to play for their country, and I can’t wait to hopefully have the opportunity”.

Jones and his agent will be busy as he is currently eligible to sign with any SMJHL team for the rest of the season. He will then be eligible to end the upcoming SMJHL Draft.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Welcome back!

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

My weakness is German Power Forwards.

[Image: b8XI874.png]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Exciting young prospect!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria