Create Account

Post All-Star Weekend Joint Presser
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2021, 10:39 AM by JURT.)

Hello everyone!

lespoils here ready to take the heat and answer all of your questions about the new All-Star Weekend formula we implemented this season alongside @FuzzSHL and @sve7en.

We know things weren't perfect, so every comment that is not a question is also welcome, we will take them into account.

So, ask us any questions about the new voting process, the tentative switch to NHL2k7 for the games, the logo contest, and everything in between!

[Didn't really get any questions, don't bother grading]

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I did really enjoy the skills competition, but I think the actual game should still be in FHM. The box scores and line management seemed easier for FHM. I enjoyed seeing a pretty even representation from all teams too, so good job with that.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

How'd y'all get to be so great <3

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Thank to both of you for your comments, they've been noted. To graders, don't bother as there are no questions that needed answers. Just move to invalid or whatever.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

wait i have a question

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .