Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you

I want to say thanks to everybody in the Nevada locker room. I don't really hang out there much but it's always fun to go back and read the conversations and have a nice chuckle.

I want to thank the entire class. Seriously, the S61 chat is always bopping, there's so many different people interacting - and even though I'm mostly lurking because I'm invested in my other LRs, know that I really enjoy watching the conversations from afar!

(except when someone decides to imitate people. that's not funny, it's just sad.)

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

Thanks to Ace and the rest of the Anaheim Outlaws for a fun season, it has been an up and down wild ride but always exciting! Even though the sim doesn't always give us the results we want, it's great to see that the ringleaders always want to see everyone do the best they can!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

usually ill say thanks to someone a little random, someone who i may not interact with a whole lot just to let them know i appreciate them anyway... but this time i wanna thank someone who im closer to in terms of this community. Shiny is the absolute shit and he should be thanked for it, we do not deserve Shiny.

Thanks Maine for my first season. This was an amazing experience with everyone in the team and I hope my teammates are going to destroy everyone in the league for the next seasons.

I just want to thank my good buddy @SDCore for helping give birth to the legend that is Peanut Butter. Without him I'd have never joined the league, and it's been a real treat ever since. I look forward to seeing what comes next for me and Peanut Butter in the league.

[Image: 622070_joashb_peanut-butter-monster.png?f1530255985]

First I wanna thank @SDCore. Man people have tried to get me to come to this league in the past and none succeed until you. Two years of putting it off and you finally sucked me in. You're lucky you're hot smh.

Then I want to thank @Ace and @marco999. You guys are fantastic and no matter how the season plays out, I appreciate getting the chance to be GMed by the two of you.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

A special thank you to the Detroit LR members, you've all been so welcoming and fun to be around. Zoltan/St Lunatic are always helpful and I love all the doggos in chat.

Thank you to @ZootTX for tolerating my twitter.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

I am most thankful for my dear friend @tommysalami for being there as a co-manager through thick and thin, and being part of our cup-winning team in season 49. You will always be a friend to me brother.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

There are so many people in this league that I want to thank, but I just can't get to everyone. For now though, I'm way too tired as I'm writing this, but I wanted to thank @ACapitalChicago, @slothfacekilla, @sve7en, @TheDangaZone, Off, and Ace for the board games this weekend. It has been a really nice distraction from the stress and I have had a blast

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I’d like to thank every member of the Anaheim Outlaws this season. You guys rock. I appreciate the work you put into your players and into our team this season.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Wow, I can't believe the season has come to an end already. I remember when I first joined the SHL and when I signed with a team, it was a really great and exciting moment and something that I really enjoy looking back on. I want to thank the entire rookie server for how kind they have been and especially the rookie mentors. This has been a fun season and I am looking forward to seeing the season finish and how everyone does in the draft!
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2021, 01:44 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Thank you to Naosu for drafting me to a team that is full of incredibly kind people who are a mix of old friends and new friends. I don't really care that we're near the bottom of the league, this has been a great season! S tier GM.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Thank you to the whole of the Nevada Battleborn locker room for keeping the season fun and fresh

Thank you to @sköldpaddor and @SecondSucks22 y'all are goated GMs and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Thank you to my fellow asscap @platanocat I couldn't ask for a better partner

Thank you to my captain @SchwarzNarr :MooseCake:

And finally, thank you to @Ace for getting me in here.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]