Create Account

HIRING Winnipeg Aurora Head GM

There exists an alternate universe where McZ would have gotten the Minny GM spot SG got in the end. I am quite curious to see how the SHL looks in that alternate universe

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

08-06-2021, 05:59 PMTomen Wrote: There exists an alternate universe where McZ would have gotten the Minny GM spot SG got in the end. I am quite curious to see how the SHL looks in that alternate universe

Samee would have gotten WPG in that universe.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Hey y’all, thank you for your patience as Head Office discussed this hiring (this is sarcasm you guys were not patient and the joke is that I am thanking you guys for something you did not do laugh now please).

Congratulations to @Ace on becoming the new Winnipeg Aurora Head GM! This was a tough decision for us to make, but Ace brought to the table a very thorough application, a clear plan for the direction of the Winnipeg Aurora, and despite how his time in New England ended, he boasts a lot of experience in management at the SHL level. We’re excited what he can do for Winnipeg in this new era, congrats once again Ace.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

LFG

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

08-06-2021, 06:23 PMnour Wrote: Hey y’all, thank you for your patience as Head Office discussed this hiring (this is sarcasm you guys were not patient and the joke is that I am thanking you guys for something you did not do laugh now please).

I did actually laugh

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Do I make a joke about third round picks here or somewhere else

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-06-2021, 06:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: Do I make a joke about third round picks here or somewhere else
Here's fine

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

08-06-2021, 07:01 PMAce Wrote:
08-06-2021, 06:57 PMSlashACM Wrote: Do I make a joke about third round picks here or somewhere else
Here's fine

Haha cool. Ummmmm uhhh sorry I have stage fright

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

LFG!!!!

Aurora

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]