Create Account

Regina Elk Branding
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2021, 11:02 PM by overdoo.)

Lol accidentally hit reply instead of edit kek

Hello everybody and welcome. This announcement has been a long time coming so I won't take too long, but just a few things I want to say. First off, very excited to get this team in the first place, and I have a lot of people to thank. Namely, @FuzzSHL, and @sve7en were both huge in my time in Carolina towards getting me interested in GMing in this league in the first place. I have to give them a lot of due credit, wouldn't be where I am in the league without them. Of course, that also means @JKortesi81 and @Nictox have to get thanks too. Joe was been a pain in the ass for the past few months, but he's one of the best to learn from. Nic was always a great voice to have around too, very level-headed and I definitely observed that. Joe and sve7en, more importantly, were huge in encouraging me to go for this spot to begin with, and made great efforts to make sure I was able to present my best.
        As far as the team itself, Regina was the only option I had. I knew I couldn't get behind any other team, and it is the perfect city for a junior setting. A passionate, but smaller fanbase, genuine people. I've had fun in my time there, and actually just came back to make this announcement. I contemplated doing it in Regina, but hey, that didn't work out.

Branding, everything, was done by @r0tzbua. I mean, logo, alternates, jerseys, every change, late nights, stupid suggestions, design by committee. I put him through it all and he's come out pretending not to despise me. He did a mighty fine damn job too. So thankful for the work he has put in, because he spent way too much time on this for me, and I'm incredibly thankful.

Anyway, I said I would keep it short, so here we go. Introducing your newest SMJHL Franchise..
The Regina Elk

[Image: ReginaElkBrandingPresentation.png]

[Image: ReginaElkJerseyPresentation.jpg]

And what would it be without a little video, thank you to @Amidships for putting this together in a short time today. He just uploaded it. Haven't watched it yet.

Welcome to the SMJHL, Saskatchewan.

FINALLY

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

FINALLY!

Pog

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Let's Go!!!!

[Image: Aleris-Sig3.gif?ex=66246b80&is=66231a00&...e44aac877&]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

LETS GOOOO

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Not even doing the branding announcement in Regina time smh my head

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

07-26-2021, 08:48 PMreid Wrote: Not even doing the branding announcement in Regina time smh my head
Technically is they don't observe daylight savings :eyes:

07-26-2021, 09:04 PMoverdoo Wrote:
07-26-2021, 08:48 PMreid Wrote: Not even doing the branding announcement in Regina time smh my head
Technically is they don't observe daylight savings :eyes:
Last time I drove through Regina I didn’t see no mountains tho smh

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

Time

Gib

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

Ffs

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Mountains or no mountains this is late

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]

Oh that's fucking hot

oops was playing chel