Create Account

Regina Elk Branding

07-27-2021, 12:08 AMoverdoo Wrote:
07-26-2021, 10:16 PMRagnar Wrote: also i didn't notice the elk head in the third jersey at first. very slick
You might just the wheat scattered about the others then..

Good call. I didn't notice that either. 10/10 branding.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

07-27-2021, 09:39 AMGCool Wrote:
07-27-2021, 09:34 AMfishy Wrote: What do the Edmonton Elk have to do with a team from regina lol

Ps. Good branding

I believe his point was the Elk part. Like, the part besides the town. That’s what it has to do with it

thanks m8, I just was wondering if we're not allowed to use team names from other sports anymore or what. Personally I don't see need to compare a cfl team to an smjhl team but thats just me

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

07-27-2021, 10:58 AMfishy Wrote:
07-27-2021, 09:39 AMGCool Wrote: I believe his point was the Elk part. Like, the part besides the town. That’s what it has to do with it

thanks m8, I just was wondering if we're not allowed to use team names from other sports anymore or what. Personally I don't see need to compare a cfl team to an smjhl team but thats just me

Fair play. I think the combination of a CFL mascot, an old SMJHL city, and a SHL color palette is perfectly acceptable for a brand new SMJHL team.

Also that CFL team is the “Elks”, plural. There is no exactitude here. Play on!

Years of fighting the Regina Force and this is what I get?

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

07-26-2021, 10:15 PMRagnar Wrote: THANK YOU for having a logo on your jersey that doesn't have the name and location plastered across it.
Absolutely. 1000x this!

[Image: blasoon.gif]

07-27-2021, 12:07 AMCementHands Wrote: Literally the exact name Edmonton just renamed their CFL team? One expansion has a WHL name and a JUST REBRANDED CFL team name.

I like to see another Canadian smaller market team in the junior league, but this is off for me. Very nice jerseys and colors though.

Weren't you the co-gm of the Timber? Did it bug you that the Portland Timber exist with that color scheme? Didn't they get moved from Halifax?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Clean af.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Don't let Joe Rogan see this

I am replete with cum

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I'm so fucking excited

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

This is interesting. Love the colors. Jerseys have a lot of details.
Could have minor nitpicks but overall it's nice.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

I really like the branding, well done!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

07-27-2021, 12:48 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
07-27-2021, 12:07 AMCementHands Wrote: Literally the exact name Edmonton just renamed their CFL team? One expansion has a WHL name and a JUST REBRANDED CFL team name.

I like to see another Canadian smaller market team in the junior league, but this is off for me. Very nice jerseys and colors though.

Weren't you the co-gm of the Timber?  Did it bug you that the Portland Timber exist with that color scheme?  Didn't they get moved from Halifax?

Yes I was. Although I didn’t make the team, I agreed with the direction. We also were an entire continent away from the team who is a very different sport, but a large factor I think is they didn’t announce their brand a week before we did. I understand that it’s impossible to not be close on some sports but I think timing is big. Also Americans probably don’t get much cfl news, but that would probably be somewhat similar to the Cleveland Indians rebranding to the forge a week before we announce philly as the forge.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

07-27-2021, 08:09 PMCementHands Wrote:
07-27-2021, 12:48 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Weren't you the co-gm of the Timber?  Did it bug you that the Portland Timber exist with that color scheme?  Didn't they get moved from Halifax?

Yes I was. Although I didn’t make the team, I agreed with the direction. We also were an entire continent away from the team who is a very different sport, but a large factor I think is they didn’t announce their brand a week before we did. I understand that it’s impossible to not be close on some sports but I think timing is big. Also Americans probably don’t get much cfl news, but that would probably be somewhat similar to the Cleveland Indians rebranding to the forge a week before we announce philly as the forge.
I was told by @RotticusScott that Portland is in fact in Maine!

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021, 08:40 PM by StadiumGambler.)

Not the biggest fan of the branding but its my hometown team sooooooo looks like I'll be re-creating here in like 10 seasons

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332