Create Account

HIRED: Head Updater
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2021, 06:34 PM by Patty.)

The Head Updater is responsible for overseeing the player updating team and updating Google Sheet, ensuring that all of the updates are done efficiently, quickly and accurately, and is Head Office’s first point of contact for issues regarding player updating. You MUST be proficient in Google Sheets as the Updating Sheet is rather in depth and complex.  Zombiewolf will be around in a advisory capacity to assist with the transition.  I'd like to thank @Zombiewolf for their time and good work as Head Updater.  Please DM @nour or @"luketd" on the site or on Discord with your application.

Code:
When did you join the SHL:

Past job experience on the site:

What are some new ideas you feel you can try to bring to the job:

Any other experience or skills you think would be relevant:

Deadline is Sunday, August 14th at 12PM EST

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

@Zombiewolf Sounds like a job for you idk

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021, 12:15 AM by hockeyiscool.)

@Fitted2106  save us from tyranny

Apple pied

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

if blast gets it i come back

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

When did you join the SHL:
January 2020

Past job experience on the site:
Was backup updater. Got fired.

What are some new ideas you feel you can try to bring to the job:
Not getting fired

Any other experience or skills you think would be relevant:

Doubt it

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

just a wee lil bump

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

07-27-2021, 02:11 PMLime Wrote: if blast gets it i come back

Blast second best head updater after Duder

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

bump

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Bump

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

Hey y'all! Once again sorry for the long process on this one, finding apps for Head Updater proved to be rather difficult, but thankfully we finally have this loose end tied up! Thanks once again to @Zombiewolf for everything you've done, we appreciate you greatly. As well, a big congratulations to our new Head Updater, @Wally Smile Wally had a great app, boasted some great IRL experience, and received a vote of confidence from Zombie, so we're sure he's going to do great in his new role. Congrats once again!

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

09-01-2021, 03:07 PMnour Wrote: Hey y'all! Once again sorry for the long process on this one, finding apps for Head Updater proved to be rather difficult, but thankfully we finally have this loose end tied up! Thanks once again to @Zombiewolf for everything you've done, we appreciate you greatly. As well, a big congratulations to our new Head Updater, @Wally Smile Wally had a great app, boasted some great IRL experience, and received a vote of confidence from Zombie, so we're sure he's going to do great in his new role. Congrats once again!

Excited for this opportunity!

[Image: Wally.png]

@Rangerjase give banker