Create Account

SMJHL PLAYOFF RESTART

Good afternoon SMJHL community,

It was raised to my attention that the Season 60 SMJHL Playoffs have been simmed with outdated player builds on a wide scale level. Due to unforeseen real life circumstances, we were handicapped with the experience of our simmers and their normal schedule. A miscommunication led to the proper files not being downloaded and inputted by our Simmer. This resulted in games one and two of each series being played with the incorrect builds for an unacceptable number of players who updated this past weekend. Such an extensive mistake invalidates the quality and validity of the sim thus far, and as such we are hereby nullifying the games simulated thus far, and will be restarting the playoffs with game 1, with proper builds, tomorrow at 3pm ET. We will have game 2 at 7pm ET after.

We want to apologize to the SMJHL community. We realize that such a grave mistake has large implications for the playoff hopes of every team, and we want to make sure the games are played at a capacity that lives up to the work each user and GM does to make their team better going into the playoffs. We are immediately working with our simmers to ensure such mistakes never happen again, as well as looking at systematic changes to the team and our checks for them.

While we understand this decision may be unpopular, however we want to emphasize the size of the situation. This oversight affected any and all players who updated going into the playoffs, resulting in well over 80 players not being properly implemented in the simulation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding with the SMJHL HO.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

yike

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Applied

[Image: lespoils.gif]

That’s okay. Simmers are people too <3

[Image: Wing_Wang_Wurmple.png]

Yea hard call. Sucks for some but i think its for the best

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021, 03:58 PM by Talls.)

[Image: giphy.gif]

But seriously, good call. Honest mistake.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

I for one am outraged about this blatant disregard f-

[Image: unknown.png]

This is a good actually, great decision

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

PTICHFORKS FOR SALE!!! GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!

*all joking aside damn... tough call best of luck to your DMs

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Tough call, had to be done.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Tough call. I made the same fucky wucky and we rolled with it, but it does shaft teams with more rookies. In the end the teams should’ve been playing with the right builds against the right builds, so, nobody can be upset.

Especially me, my stats were ass

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Who's getting punished this time?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

surely I can make an smjhl thread team?????

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

If all teams were affected why have a resim at all? All teams affected so it is just restarting it and hurting teams who are doing well because HO want it all perfect, life isn't perfect. Resims should be a last resort if a sim error led to one team having 0 chance of winning, not for something like this. I have been in HO in sim leagues and the rule has always been never resim unless you really REALLY have to. This is a terrible bullshit HO cop out cowards decision

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

07-27-2021, 04:08 PMleviadan Wrote: surely I can make an smjhl thread team?????

[Image: v1ZzDG.gif]

Now watch all teams who were losing agree with the decision and all teams who were winning hate it, and you brought it all on yourselves, dumbasses

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]