Create Account

SMJHL PLAYOFF RESTART

07-27-2021, 04:14 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: THREAD TEAM! It mostly looks like SnG lines.

Weston - Kholin - Labovitch
Kubinec - Marston - Minamino
Mayfield - Roach - Boivin
Topalo - Ragnarsson-Tremblay - Kristjansson

C. Kennedy - G. Johnson
N. Thomas - Timonen
Hagan - McFife

Bloomfield

[Image: TlSJw5V.png9]
smh the willie miller hate is real

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

07-27-2021, 04:14 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: THREAD TEAM! It mostly looks like SnG lines.

C. Kennedy - G. Johnson
N. Thomas - Timonen
Hagan - McFife

Bloomfield

I think this is my first thread team and @micool132 is there which mean we will win the Cup

[Image: lespoils.gif]

SMJHL HO trying to outdo the incompetence of ISFL HO. Way to go, turning an unfortunate error into a giant clusterfuck

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Whoever did this is now the most hated man in the J

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

At least sim multiple games in one sim tomorrow so we don't have to wait 9 years for this round to be over

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-27-2021, 04:02 PMSDCore Wrote: PTICHFORKS FOR SALE!!! GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!!!

*all joking aside damn... tough call best of luck to your DMs
Are they locally sourced and free run pitchforks?

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

07-27-2021, 04:39 PMSlashACM Wrote: At least sim multiple games in one sim tomorrow so we don't have to wait 9 years for this round to be over

Yeah this too

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

07-27-2021, 04:25 PMMooty99 Wrote: but hey a resim over something that affected all teams seems incredulous to me and will cause a complete polar reaction as I have proven with my reaction.

That's some big brain level of connecting the dots.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

07-27-2021, 04:37 PMzeagle1 Wrote: SMJHL HO trying to outdo the incompetence of ISFL HO. Way to go, turning an unfortunate error into a giant clusterfuck

ISFL HO would have done the same but also fired 3 unrelated people.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Once again HO has it out for Regina. Trying to make sure they get no playoff wins this season smh

[Image: t6u8vGX.png]
[Image: TjI93pk.gif]

07-27-2021, 04:35 PMlespoils Wrote:

C. Kennedy - G. Johnson
N. Thomas - Timonen
Hagan - McFife

Bloomfield

I think this is my first thread team and @micool132 is there which mean we will win the Cup

oui mon ami

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I would seriously like to suggest that some people sit down and take a deep breath before they come in here and post some absolute nonsense that makes them look like children.

This is a human error - we all make them. Shit happens. If you are spewing verbal abuse and hate at anyone over this (or are thinking of doing so), that is a you problem. It is not worth treating other human beings with that kind of disrespect.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

07-27-2021, 04:42 PMsve7en Wrote:
07-27-2021, 04:37 PMzeagle1 Wrote: SMJHL HO trying to outdo the incompetence of ISFL HO. Way to go, turning an unfortunate error into a giant clusterfuck

ISFL HO would have done the same but also fired 3 unrelated people.
As far as I know, ISFL HO has never intentionally ruined the playoffs over ~10 TPE per (uncapped) player

Now if that TPE was earned illegally....  Angry

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

Applied

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Jesus Christ people. If you’re not in fucking lockstep agreement with everything on here then apparently it’s just open season for ridicule. You’re all so fair and open minded and inclusive and accepting and oh so very cool. Memes are apparently what passes for original thought. Have fun circle jerking each other over what a swell job you’re all doing. It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

I have had it with the fucking sanctimonious dickwads this site seems to breed now. Fuck you. Take the fucking league and shove it straight up your holier than thou collective ass.

You can all take turns blowing me.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap