Create Account

SMJHL PLAYOFF RESTART

07-27-2021, 04:37 PMzeagle1 Wrote: SMJHL HO trying to outdo the incompetence of ISFL HO. Way to go, turning an unfortunate error into a giant clusterfuck
We're still a long ways a way from reaching ISFL level fuck up's here

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bro, I’ve been on this site for six years. I’ve served in the HO. I’ve served on various committees. I’ve created over two hundred hours of podcasts for the site and written a ton of articles for the teams I’ve been on. I have contributed my fair share. I don’t need your patronizing, condescending ass to lecture me and tell me how thankful I should be. I will continue to feel free to react to league announcements however I see fit. You can feel free to keep yammering away at how I should be on my knees thanking the lord I get to enjoy the bountiful harvest of the SHL. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on here. I owe nothing but whatever time I feel like contributing, which is increasingly less and less.

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

wat

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-27-2021, 04:48 PMzaynzk Wrote: Bro, I’ve been on this site for six years. I’ve served in the HO. I’ve served on various committees. I’ve created over two hundred hours of podcasts for the site and written a ton of articles for the teams I’ve been on. I have contributed my fair share. I don’t need your patronizing, condescending ass to lecture me and tell me how thankful I should be. I will continue to feel free to react to league announcements however I see fit. You can feel free to keep yammering away at how I should be on my knees thanking the lord I get to enjoy the bountiful harvest of the SHL. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on here. I owe nothing but whatever time I feel like contributing, which is increasingly less and less.

Sir this is a Wendy's, if you're not gonna order something the door's over there

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

07-27-2021, 04:46 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I would seriously like to suggest that some people sit down and take a deep breath before they come in here and post some absolute nonsense that makes them look like children.

This is a human error - we all make them. Shit happens. If you are spewing verbal abuse and hate at anyone over this (or are thinking of doing so), that is a you problem. It is not worth treating other human beings with that kind of disrespect.

this tbh

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

07-27-2021, 04:50 PMmicool132 Wrote: wat

Copypata from Slappy

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

07-27-2021, 04:50 PMsve7en Wrote:
07-27-2021, 04:48 PMzaynzk Wrote: Bro, I’ve been on this site for six years. I’ve served in the HO. I’ve served on various committees. I’ve created over two hundred hours of podcasts for the site and written a ton of articles for the teams I’ve been on. I have contributed my fair share. I don’t need your patronizing, condescending ass to lecture me and tell me how thankful I should be. I will continue to feel free to react to league announcements however I see fit. You can feel free to keep yammering away at how I should be on my knees thanking the lord I get to enjoy the bountiful harvest of the SHL. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on here. I owe nothing but whatever time I feel like contributing, which is increasingly less and less.

Sir this is a Wendy's, if you're not gonna order something the door's over there

THEY GOT RID OF S'AWESOME SAUCE HECK WENDYS

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

07-27-2021, 04:50 PMsve7en Wrote:

do they not teach you how to spot copypasta in med school?

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner

07-27-2021, 04:47 PMzaynzk Wrote: Jesus Christ people. If you’re not in fucking lockstep agreement with everything on here then apparently it’s just open season for ridicule. You’re all so fair and open minded and inclusive and accepting and oh so very cool. Memes are apparently what passes for original thought. Have fun circle jerking each other over what a swell job you’re all doing. It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

I have had it with the fucking sanctimonious dickwads this site seems to breed now. Fuck you. Take the fucking league and shove it straight up your holier than thou collective ass.

You can all take turns blowing me.

What's the order of blowing you? If we don't like it, can we resim the order?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Fire Zayn.

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

You are relived

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

07-27-2021, 04:57 PMwumaduce Wrote:
07-27-2021, 04:47 PMzaynzk Wrote: Jesus Christ people. If you’re not in fucking lockstep agreement with everything on here then apparently it’s just open season for ridicule. You’re all so fair and open minded and inclusive and accepting and oh so very cool. Memes are apparently what passes for original thought. Have fun circle jerking each other over what a swell job you’re all doing. It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

I have had it with the fucking sanctimonious dickwads this site seems to breed now. Fuck you. Take the fucking league and shove it straight up your holier than thou collective ass.

What's the order of blowing you? If we don't like it, can we resim the order?

Middle-out

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

You have been reported. I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Forum Moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge. Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you'll be seeing a lot of it

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

This is a weak call.

I understand why you think it makes sense, but the update changes that were missed more than likely weren’t immense game changers anyway.

But now a lot of players are getting the joy of a big OT winner, some playoff shutouts, goals, assists etc just taken off of their careers for something that affected each team (regardless of how much it affected each individually).

We’ve had this before (and I’ve been on the wrong side of it where I flipped out) but we didn’t Re-sim then, and you shouldn’t now. That’s not fair to all of the players who’s careers you’re affecting. Just upload the right stats for Game 3.

Of course anyone down 2-0 is going to support this even if they don’t truly agree with it. And of course anyone getting screwed by negligence that wasn’t their own are going to be angry. They’re allowed to be.

The best call was to update them for Game 3 and let it go from there. Shame it even got to this part.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

can someone re live me

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]