Create Account

Mike Izzy 8/1
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021, 11:52 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Code:
Here’s some more official footage of the Calgary Dragons final week of the season and into the playoffs.

[Image: image4.jpg]

[Image: image1.jpg]

[Image: image0.jpg]
LaFleur, Lilja and #Izzy

[Image: image0.png]

Small request please for the future: can you use your full user name for submission titles? So in your case Mike Izzy, not just Izzy? Just helps us later with paying because then I just need to copy paste the names Smile Thanks.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

07-30-2021, 01:49 AMCarpy48 Wrote: Small request please for the future: can you use your full user name for submission titles? So in your case Mike Izzy, not just Izzy? Just helps us later with paying because then I just need to copy paste the names Smile Thanks.

Sure thing!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2021, 08:12 AM by Talls.)

FYI, only the first 4 graphics will be graded per: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=97192. You can submit the remaining graphic in the next week.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

08-02-2021, 08:12 AMTalls Wrote: FYI, only the first 4 graphics will be graded per: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=97192.  You can submit the remaining graphic in the next week.

Thanks and fixed.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

The above contributions were assessed by a panel of graders, who determined the following median values. For specific comments, please join the graphics discord and link your post in the “submission feedback” channel. From there, a grader will be able to offer you specifics on how to improve your graphics. This decision was reached with HO in an effort to increase graphic communication while lowering the turnaround times of the grading process.

Sig 1: 2 / 5 - 500K
Sig 2: 2 / 5 - 500K
Sig 3: 2 / 5 - 500K
Sig 4: 2 / 5 - 625K

Total: 2.125M

Please note: we already graded your graphics before you edited the post and since you changed the order of the sigs how they were posted originally, I'll describe which is which even though they all got the same grades:
First two are the same. The third one we graded was "the one with the team and the tiger on the ice (wearing a hat)" and the last one we graded is currently the 3rd on your list. The 4th one in this post ("SEA vs CGY") wasn't graded. Please don't change the order of the graphics after the submission deadline. If you post too many, just remove the ones from the bottom. You may use the 4th one here in another post for grading, but not the one with the tiger and the hat.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]