Create Account

gecko contemplating free agency
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021, 09:49 PM by GeckoeyGecko.)

tamper me u bums

after idk how many seasons with the steelhawks (i think its 0), 1 season with bap, i think 1 season (maybe 2!) with the inferno, and 1 season with les patriotes, gecko is looking to continue his gecko ways and either make gms dance (which would be funny) collect a new LR (which would be nice) or possibly even re-sign with montreal, but only after wasting everyones time (also funny). I dont know how may seasons Simon Takshak has been in the league, and I can't promise that he'll do very much either (i think he'll shoot higher than 2% this coming season but u never know). Certainly one of the players in the league, Simon will bring a warm body to to a young team, or a warm body to an older one. He has won a cup*, made it far in playoffs*, and is still around PPG in the playoffs all time**, Takshak brings sim league knowledge, at least in theory, to whichever team he joins. Unfortunately, like the past player from gecko, Simon is kinda fuckin inactive, and he is looking towards not very much.

This season was fun with mtl and ily all and def not going to 100% not re-sign but i have to at least make the other GMs dance first before i figure it out

Rules for the GM's that will message me when FA starts.
lemme into the LR
thats about it

See you all in a couple weeks :D
and pls tamper me :D

*: In the SMJHL
**: In the SMJHL, probably, could be completely false

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

e

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

The cycle of life and free agency continues

[Image: lespoils.gif]

07-27-2021, 10:24 PMlespoils Wrote: The cycle of life and free agency continues
which team will i make worse next season???

e

e

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

This dude testing FA before he's even 1k TPE. I mean wtf geck how have you not even hit that yet

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

you should sign with the seattle riot tbh

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

e

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

e

sad e

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

e

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

e

More pixel art when?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

tamper me you cowards

e

sex