Create Account

What about the SHL draft?
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2021, 01:35 PM by Lobbanet.)

Hello SHL teams.
I would be very interested in talking to you guys this week since Vancouver isnt playing yet anyway.

If you are looking for an agitator/grinder ranked 10th or so in the class by TPE that might be me. I am pretty much a heart and soul guy but also sometimes an complete idiot that might need a slap on the wrist, i wont be a superstar, but always loyal and helpful.

Discord: Kapten_Klitoris#5705

Below is some information that might help out as well.

Quote:This is my first time playing any type of advanced forum games really but im quite excited by the community so far. It's been a long time since i was writing on a BB-code forum so it feels kinda oldschool however its very fun since i can do all the code without using all the fancy buttons if needed. Brining back som good memorys. About the player, I have no set goal for it to be honest except to play and have fun while doing so, hoping to score as many goals as possible with my butt. IRL I am 28 years old and been working as a chef my entire adult life, currently about to open a new restaurant at 1 of July. I mostly play browser based games and some EVE online whenever i got time shooting people in space.

Quote:1) Please tell me about your player and what plans do you have for them?
My plan for Koff is just to have fun and enjoy the game. Scoring as many goals with his butt as possible. Since its the minors he will also be attending hotdog eating contests and shotgun beers.

2) Discord is extremely important to us. Would you be willing to join the locker room and how active do you think you will be?
I got discord on my phone and computer, I will join for sure and be active. I cant answer how active since i dont know what you guys do in there. But I will attend for sure.

3) Earning money will be important through your career. Do you plan on doing Twitter, media and/or graphics?
Doing twitter sounds fun, i havent found any info on how to do it but i will look further in to that. Otherwise I am pretty good at creating obscure graphics, one of a kind artist really. I believe i could bring joy to the community with that aswell.

4) The average SMJHL player spends a minimum of 3-4 seasons in the juniors. Are you looking to make the SHL as soon as possible or are you hoping to maximize your time in juniors?
I dont mind playing in the minors for a few seasons, that gives me more time for fastfood and beer really. Not an issue at all. I will play wherever the coaches wants me to play.

Quote:You seem to be enjoying the RPing side of things, you've done some fun media pieces. Are you planning to continue that throughout your career?

Yeah i have been playing browser games for like 10-15 years, i just like to mess around and im not afraid to take verbal fights and what not, that might be an issue but just wanted to say that, it will probably involve drama sooner or later. I am kinda that guy you like on your team but hates on the other team.

[Image: croppad.jpg]

the best agitator without a fight in the league

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

07-28-2021, 01:53 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: the best agitator without a fight in the league
[Image: 5gwdc1.jpg]

[Image: croppad.jpg]

07-28-2021, 01:53 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: the best agitator without a fight in the league
But that's the point! Get the other guy in the box without you getting in! lol

[Image: Aleris-Sig3.gif?ex=66246b80&is=66231a00&...e44aac877&]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]