Create Account

WJC S60 Roster Announcement: Team Canada

Canada
To begin, I would like to say how excited I am to be given this opportunity to assemble a team to represent my home nation. It is a huge honour and I am both grateful and eager to begin. As a rookie GM, and a relative newcomer to the league, this will be a challenge as well as a learning opportunity, and I look forward to (hopefully) continuing to represent Canada on the world stage. So without further ado, I would like to extend a warm congratulations and welcome to the members of the Season 60 World Junior Championship Team Canada Roster.

Forwards:
From Ottawa, Ontario, representing the Newfoundland Berserkers, Jesse Trudeau @Out of Toast
From Winnipeg Manitoba, and representing the Newfoundland Berserkers: Maxwell King @TubbyTim69
From St. Johns, Newfoundland, and representing the Maine Timber: Big Newff@Big Newff
From Vancouver, BC, and representing the Carolina Kraken: Ellis Lee @dirigiblejones

From Vancouver, BC, and representing the Carolina Kraken: Roderic Banes
Also from Vancouver, BC, and representing the Carolina Kraken: Twelve Forty-Seven Fifteen @124715
From London, Ontario, representing the Vancouver Whalers: Elvis Alexander @canuckles
from Langely, BC, and representing the Maine Timber: Ida-mae Mann @jerometuna

From Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, and representing the Vancouver Whalers: Alexis St. Michel @KenitohMenara
From Richmond Hill, Ontario, and representing the Maine Timber: Rene Pu @BigTittySmitty
From Ontario, and representing the Quebec City Citadelles: Hail Bingus @TeyonSchavari
From Gatineau Quebec, and representing the Colordao Raptors: Gabe-Gooney-Waters Harrak @nour

Defense:
From Toronto, Ontario, and representing the Nevada Battleborn: Maxwell Carrigan@SecondSucks22
From London, Ontario, and representing the Detroit Falcons: Zak Wilson @BenDover
Representing the Vancouver Whalers, Neverbrokeagain Youngboy @dmills3
Born in Grenoble, France, and representing the Vancouver Whalers: Luc Blouin @DrunkenTeddy
from Ottawa, Ontario, and representing the Anchorage Armada: Bean Beanman @"SeymourSnatches"
Representing the Newfoundland Berserkers, Pasta the Turtle @visceralpotamus

Goalie
Representing the Quebec City Citadelles: Nor Dekes @Guriinwoodo
and special guest from Japan, and representing the Kelowna Knights: Jason Playstation @Joester09 

A very special thank you to my teammates in Carolina, and the Head Office Staff, who have helped me along the way. See you all out on the ice!

[Image: banes.png]

Canada

Go Canada

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Let’s go!!

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Welcome to the team everyone! Please join the Team Canada discord if you have not already done so!

Very excited to be here, and I hope you are all as well. Looking forward to a great tournament, and we will have a small award ceremony post at the end, with some prize money given out.

[Image: banes.png]

Lets go Team Canada!

canada pog lets go woooo

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**