Create Account

S60 Graphics Contest: Video Game Cover
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2021, 04:02 PM by Carpy48. Edit Reason: fixed link )

We have one last contest for you before the next seasons starts.
The idea is easy - and very 'meta' in a way:

Task: Design a front cover artwork of a (hypothetical) SHL video game for season 61.

Needs to include:
* SHL or SMJHL logo
* a player of one of the SHL/SMJHL teams (please add a proper jersey swap)
* the title "SHL 61" or "SMJHL 61"

The background and anything else 'decorative' is up to you.
>>> Please use our template file here so all submissions use the same size: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W5uHVsM...sp=sharing  <<<

Resources:
Logos

Since we don't want to run into copyright problems, please don't add any real company/brands logos like PlayStation, Switch, Xbox etc.

The prizes:
First Place: $5M
Second Place: $4M
Third Place: $2.5M
Fourth Place: $1.5M

Everyone who doesn't win a prize in this contest can submit their artwork for grading ("art" category) and will receive a 2x payout. Please mark your submission accordingly when submitting it for grading later.

How to submit:
Submit your cover artwork (png or jpg) to @Ruggsy either via PM on the forum or on discord (Ruggsy#7042)
The submission deadline is Sunday, August 15th at midnight EST.
We will hold a public forum vote to determine the winners (one group, no separate polls for SHL/SMJHL submissions).

Good luck everyone!

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

ph

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Bumping this.
Please remember to use the template if you submit a cover. 
In case you can't open it, it uses these dimensions - height: 1748px width: 1524px.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

One more bump for this topic. The weekend is coming up and we're looking forward to more submissions before the deadline on Sunday night! Just make sure to read the announcement post up there.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

08-13-2021, 02:09 AMMike Izzy Wrote: [Image: image0.png]

Nice one. Unfortunately doesn't follow the rules above, just in case you plan to submit something.

Stars Lions Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2021, 02:30 PM by kentakira.)

[Image: BtLtKgV.png]

Congrats to the winners!

The prizes:
First Place: @Drokeep  $5M
Second Place: @sulovilen $4M
Third Place: @Thunder39 $2.5M
Fourth Place: @Evil_AllBran $1.5M

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]