Create Account

S60 Championship Week
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 09:07 PM by Otrebor13.)

Task 1

As a whole, this was definitely the worst season for “downs” for myself, personally. Overcoming all these off ice issues made it difficult sometimes to focus when stepping on the ice with my team and trying to win hockey games. Luckily, all of those issues have been resolved and put behind me and I can continue to focus on the future. Thankfully nothing else, like an injury, happened, or that would have just been the icing on the cake.

For me one of the good spots this season was seeing Mitchell van der Heijden @bluesfan55 break out the way he did. He works hard every day and seeing him finally cement himself as one of he league’s best was great to see. While he did beat my single season goal record, I’m happy it was someone on my team and who I watched do it day in and day out. Nothing with me personally, but it was great to be a part of it.

Task 3

I think this is easy and if I had to switch with someone on one of those two teams, it would have to be Matt Kholin @Kalakar. Not only is Kholin an incredible player for the Buffalo Stampede, but he literally could control the outcome of any game of the series. Therefore if I was Matt Kholin, I would just make sure that my team won every game 10-0 and I scored all 10 goals. Finish the final series with 40 goals in 4 games, go down as the best post season ever in SHL history, and go down as probably one of the best post season players in SHL history for that feat alone.

Now maybe you’re thinking that’s too obvious? Well, even if they re-sim, I would still put up those numbers because I have access to all the simmers and all the files, so I can literally make sure the outcomes are the same. And if they are the same, people will think it was legitimate and it will count.

Task 5

This is always a tricky topic, but I think when it comes to the SMJHL, the purpose of the league is to develop and retain players to stay in our community and grow with us and become SHLers. Because of that, I would have to take the stance that all teams continue to make the playoffs. While it is unrealistic, I think it’s the best move for retention and allows for players to not have to endure long stretches of time without having anything to do. This can also make things exciting in the playoffs with potential upsets from bottom teams and having players rally around the fact that they are facing tougher opponents and trying to overcome that obstacle.

Task 12

b. I think Buffalo’s consistency in being in the finals is more impressive than 2 runs made by Chicago. Buffalo has consistently been in the hardest division in the SHL for the past few seasons and continue to be one of the best teams in the league. Chicago was in that same division and only made it out of it once. Now that they moved out of the division they are in the finals, so I have to give the dominance Buffalo has displayed the edge here.

c. I’m personally not a fan of the Chicago Syndicate’s goal song/horn. I feel like it’s too mellow and should be more powerful, something that makes the home crowd get up and cheer loudly when their team scores. Right now it doesn’t feel like a goal song/horn and I think that’s one area that they should improve.

d. I’ll stick with current players.
Buffalo: Aron Hernadivic. Hernadivic has been one of Buffalo’s best players for the past several seasons and is always at the top of the SHL leaderboards during the regular season. Perhaps more important is his ability to continue that great play during the playoffs.
Chicago: Martijn Westbroek. Westbroek has been a force for the Syndicate and continues to score plenty of goals every year. Like Hernadivic, he’s someone who finds himself at the top of the SHL leaderboards every season, and I know personally he has always been someone I have looked out for when it comes to the SHL goals lead.

Task 15

Verification

Task 17

3 TPE Milestone Claim

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 10:22 PM by Ragnar.)

1. Some bright spots to my second season in the SHL include getting more points than I had before, mostly thanks to my new line mate Jack Kanoff that Buffalo acquired halfway through the season. And thank the lord, because I was absolutely lost in the sauce before he showed up. I had like 9 points in 30 games or something. Another bright spot is the fact that I lead the league in playoff scoring at the end of the first (or second maybe?) round. I absolutely disappeared against Hamilton, but I have been known as a playoff choker, so it’s not abnormal for me to disappear when the chips are on the table. Other than that, being once again very close to winning a Challenge Cup is an extremely bright spot in my season so far and I am really excited to hopefully win that thing and bring it home to Serbia and eat Borscht out of it.

3. First of all, I would definitely become Jaska Seppala. Besides the fact that I would suddenly be about four hundred times better than Chimkin Wing is right now, I would also have that beautiful face and that body that just won’t quit. I’d probably get really reckless and do something my original, soupy body wouldn’t be able to do… like a pull up… or run a half mile. I would really enjoy knowing what it feels like to actually be good at the sport of hockey, and actually be considered athletic. Also, I’d definitely strip down in the bathroom and take a gander at what I am working with, as it is probably way more impressive than Chimkin Wing, even though he’s like seven feet tall and wears a size 15 shoe (big feet = big shoes wink wink). But ultimately it would just be the fact that I was actually good at something and respected by my peers, even for like ten minutes. I need this.

4. Lee stinky poo but I like him too
He builds a good team and makes the SHL look a fool
Leaves other teams in a pile of their own stinky poo
Tomen is cool too and he’s a German
Buffalo’s never had to tank like a Sherman
We’re just too good and we can’t be stopped
My rhymes is fly and they can’t be topped
The rest of the league can suck my butt
We are champs and ya mom is [a nice lady]
Hamilton and Chicago a bunch of haters
We smashin everybody, leavin craters
You can't stop us we won it all
Other teams can't top us we will not fall

5. The whole point of the SMJHL is that it is a development team and is put in place to give the rookies who aren’t yet at a high enough TPE to play meaningful games in the SHL something to do. To take away their playoffs would be a detriment to a lot of their experiences, especially those brand new to the website. I know that if I was brand new and joined toward the end of the season, signed with a team, and they didn’t make the playoffs, I’d get bored real quick. “Hey welcome, thanks for joining. The team you signed with didn’t make the playoffs so sit around and do nothing for a couple weeks.” I’d be thinking, “well this league is boring as shit.” I always have seen the SMJHL as development first, winning second.

15. Verification word: sweg

16. Honestly, since Luke is the 1%, it’s actually pretty difficult to wow the man. He’s used to taking his private jet down the street to the Michelin Star Restaurant because he can’t be bothered to drive himself, and his useless driver called in sick that day. Basically I’d have to bring him to one of the seven wonders of the world to really impress him. Maybe the pyramids in Egypt, but I think he may have actually bought one of those and had it brought by helicopter to the back yard of one of his twelve mansions, so I don’t know if even that would work.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 12:54 PM by KaleSalad.)

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE, Ups and Downs (150 words min.)
So this was a tough season for everyone in the SHL. Dealing with trolls online, horrible PR from product endorsements, and on top of that all some minor identity fraud to add to the pile. Are these the worst things to happen to your player this season, or did something unimaginably horrible happen? On the flip side, were there any bright spots hidden in the countless nuisances and problems? What good things on and off the ice happened this season for you?

Despite all the crazy that happened this season off the ice it is easy to lose focus what we were able to accomplish on the ice. The Philadelphia Forge were able to have a truly inspiring inaugural season. Since the expansion draft it was said that the Forge would likely be a bottom dweller on the season and Montreal looks a lot better to win now. It turns out that those who said that jumped the gun. Nathan was part of a team that not only defied expectations but also found a way to come together and compete at the highest level. Overall the season for him didn’t jump out on the paper as his stats were almost identical to last season with the expectation of a much improved plus minus. Which despite still being a minus was significantly better then any one season since his junior career. Nathan was also able to use this season to sign on for another two year in Phily and get himself a nice little pay raise in the process. (WC: 176)

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
We're adding 2 teams to the SMJHL this season. Do you think we should keep the current SMJHL playoff format of everyone makes it? Or is it time to just take the best 8 or 12 teams and let em duke it out? Defend your stance.

The SMJHL has been and always will be about getting people involved with the site and to get people interested enough to stick around. I believe we should keep the everyone makes the playoffs for this exact reason. The season seems to fly by and allowing everyone a chance to see the playoffs in juniors makes the most sense to me. Not only will your player improve over the course of the year but it gives the rebuild teams a chance to upset in the playoffs like Maine did this year in the first round. Giving everyone a taste of the playoffs still seems like the best choice to me. (WC:110)

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The salt special: Do these teams deserve to be here? Or were they gifted a trip to the finals through puck luck and bullshittery?
b. Buffalo has been here many times in the past 20 seasons, this is only the second (I think I'm too lazy to check) time for Chicago. Which is more impressive? The continued dominance of Buffalo? Or the solid couple of runs Chicago has made despite the team only being 15 seasons old?
c. Everyone's a critic: Nitpick one thing about either team's logo, jersey, rink design, goal horn, or general site demeanor.
d. Who is the best player to play for either team? Is it a current player? Retired? Traded? Make your case.

a. Chicago made all the moves this past offseason to give themselves the best chance of being in the finals and it has paid off for them. They have been great all year and deserve that recognition. Buffalo is in a very similar boat to Chicago but did get some extra puck luck when it came to their second round matchup with Hamilton were it was more a coin flip of a series in most games it felt.  (WC:78)

b. I will always lean more to a team that has been around and fought to be a top team every season. Even if they are unable to win every year competing for it or being in the running says a lot for how well the management has built their team. Chicago is also impressive but not to the same level of Buffalo. ( WC:63)

c. Both teams designs are quiet nice and I like them both. To be a Critic I would have to look back and say it is the goal horns I don’t really care for. I really don’t understand Chicago’s at all as I am not familiar with the song and they copied an SMJHL team with the laugh in it. Buffalo love it’s the Stampede but feel they need to play with the levels to make it seems a bit more exciting. (WC:82)

d. It is really tough to pick one player from either of these tams currently or past as they have both been power houses with a rich history of players. So instead I will name a player I recognize the most from each team. Westbroek From Chicago who seems to be an ageless wonder and has been good forever and Aron Hernadivic From Buffalo who has helped carry a load of the work for Buffalo the past few seasons. (WC: 79)

CW TRIVIA LINK

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Dymo

Code:
16. slash's secret bonus prompt SHHHHHH. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Luke let you keep the money you stole from him in the heist, and won't tell the authorities. But you have to take him on a wonderful date using the money. How does your evening go? What dining and activities do you have in store for good ol' Lukey boy?

So nice of Luke to allow me to take him on a date with his hard earned money. I would start the date by picking up Luke in a stretch hummer limo and take him to the nicest Italian restaurant I could find. After that is where the night would really pick up though. After a fancy dinner it would be off to Axe throwing and a demolition room were we would not only smash everything we wanted to we could blow off some steam! The night would conclude with a nice late night movie seeing probably the newest super hero movie of some sort my vote would be “Free Guy” but we will give Luke the option it is his money after all. (WC: 124)

Code:
17. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 16 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
MILESTONES TBD (check back later)

+2 TPE https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3083549

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 12:17 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Code:
We're adding 2 teams to the SMJHL this season. Do you think we should keep the current SMJHL playoff format of everyone makes it? Or is it time to just take the best 8 or 12 teams and let em duke it out? Defend your stance.
It would be great if FHM allowed us to keep the format of every team getting in, but we can't, the only playoff formats available would be 8 team (multiple options) or 12 team (current playoff format). For me I've never been a fan of every team makes the playoffs, the 1st round always feels so weird with teams destroying other teams. The 12 team format sucks because it takes 3 teams from each division, which means we are going to have 2 divisions where everyone makes it and 2 where a team misses. The best option is the 8 team playoffs imo. You get more options for how it works and who cares if 6 teams don't make it. Maybe that's just me.

Code:
7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
We're at a point in the SHL where a good chunk of the playerbase played back in the STHS era, and a good chunk has known nothing but FHM. If you're in the latter part of the league you must have heard the horror stories... so: Let's make a hypothetical.

Players who played in both eras: What would have happened if we just had one sim engine? Posture how your career would have gone if we stayed in STHS (sans exploits). Or what if you had created in FHM the whole time? Would things have gone better or worse?

For you FHM babies: What if we were still in Simon T land? Would your career be where it is now? Or would randomness have stunted the dynasties you may or may not have been part of?
In the magical land of Simon T I would have built the meta build with a max separation between passing and scoring, just like everyone else... I feel that there would have been incredible parity if we had stuck with STHS but at the price of everyone making exactly the same player. I can't even imagine how crazy things would have got with players building from scratch knowing that most attributes meant nothing and if they focused solely on Defense, Shooting, and Puck Handling that they could be superstars way sooner. I think for Luc's career he would not have stuck in the SMJHL for the full 4 seasons on STHS, since builds at 700-800 TPE were pretty solid already he would have gone up by then, maybe even sooner knowing that you could max out builds by ignoring most attributes really early. Back in the day when people believed most attributes mattered the only difference I think we would have seen is more players going up to the SHL earlier than they have been.

Code:
11. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE
Record a mini-podcast on any of the below topics!
-How good the PT/mPT prompts were this season
-How good these CW prompts are
-How much of a hunk that SlashACM guy is
-Oh yeah... we should talk about S60 stuff too I guess.. reg season and/or playoffs.

1 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 5 minutes or 4 TPE for 7 Minutes
2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NBvCHjc...p=drivesdk

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
c. Everyone's a critic: Nitpick one thing about either team's logo, jersey, rink design, goal horn, or general site demeanor.
I can only nitpick one thing? Awwww... Buffalo has one of the classic logos that hasn't gone to the modern look like most have and I respect that. Chicago's logo isn't my fave, it has gotten better as they redesigned from the original, but I still feel like it's really not a logo that looks good on a jersey. The text on the bottom is way too small, you'd never be able to read CHICAGO and the diamond shape looks weird if the text wasn't there, it kinda imbalances the logo to the top. If it was just the mafia dude with no text and no diamond I think it could look good on a jersey, but as is it's a bit weird.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
DT

Code:
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 16 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3083570

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2021, 08:29 AM by takethehorizon.)

Code:
So this was a tough season for everyone in the SHL. Dealing with trolls online, horrible PR from product endorsements, and on top of that all some minor identity fraud to add to the pile. Are these the worst things to happen to your player this season, or did something unimaginably horrible happen? On the flip side, were there any bright spots hidden in the countless nuisances and problems? What good things on and off the ice happened this season for you?

Couldn't agree more over here in Texas. Tough season for the Renegades coming fresh off a S59 Cup winning year and finishing 5th in the league with a record of 43-19-4. We had our eyes on the cup once again this season but falling short to Chicago in Round 2 of the playoffs. As for Cillian it was a tough season coming off his best year yet in the SHL last year. Kavanagh finished this season with a record of 32-19-3, a save percentage of .914 and GAA of 2.57. "This season was a tough one for all involved in Texas - just disappointing" Kavanagh said after the final game of the regular season. On the bright side, Kavanagh was able to complete another successful season with a franchise he enjoys playing with. "Sharing a locker room with such a great group of guys no matter the outcome is all I can hope for. Let's just hope next season we get back to the top".

Word Count: 164

Code:
2. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Pokemon! Everyone loves em, and if you don't, you didn't have a childhood. Or adulthood. Anyways, let's imagine all SHL and SMJHL players are now pokemon. Assemble your team! On top of that, what is your strategy to navigate the POKESHL? Try to get the strongest pokemon and become champion? Catch all of the possible players and complete your pokedex? UwU Breed them? Catch low level juniors players and train them? Or become a gym leader, helping others on their path to greatness? I'd love to hear your approach.

It has been awhile since I played or thought about Pokemon but here it goes - Pokemon Texas Renegades style. To lead off my 6 pokemon team I am looking for a fast leadoff player who could buff the speed of my team. I will lead with Burlok Sulfurgold who is tied as the fastest player on the team. Maybe i'll even get a paralysis out of him, stunning the opponent with that luscious beard. Next i'm going to go with a strong physical attacker and for that it's gotta be the strongest defenseman on the team: Bjorn Leppanen. Able to weaken the opponent with veracious physical moves. Following that would be a special attacker: Edward Williams. Williams will weaken the opponents down using special moves like stick flick and ice beam. Coming in 4th has to be the cleanup crew, the master of all trades, Alexander Wachter. A slippery guy who does what it takes to win at all costs. Lastly I need a tech type of player who would be good at raising the moral (or stats) of the team and that's RCD, Adam Scianna. Able to boost the stats of the entire team. Lastly, the underdog. The last spot in the 6 man Pokemon rosters goes to the up and comer with the most to prove - Basil Sivart. You really don't know what he is going to do, almost like a togepi and that's what makes him dangerous.

Word Count: 240

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Freaky Friday.. or Monday. Tuesday? Anyhow, I think the finals will be over by Friday barring some kind of Re-sim :grimace: Anyways, I forgot the plot of the movie but there's something about a fortune cookie and now you're in your mom's body! But actually, it's the body of an SHL player, one from Chicago or Buffalo! (If you are on Buffalo or Chicago, you can't be yourself, pick a teammate or opponent). Now that you are them and they are you, what do you do during the big game? Play amazing and turn a scrub into a superstar? Play like a bum and try to help the other team win? Oggle yourself in the mirror? The world is so exciting in a new body...

If Cillian Kavanagh were somehow transported into another player's body on either Buffalo or Chicago it would have to be Chicago's backup goalie Keisuke Suzuki. I'm sure Kavanagh would love the opportunity to be apart of yet another finals showdown against Buffalo and maybe even start a game! Backing up the great Mat Smith for a few nights could be fun as well. Oh, and of course getting the opportunity to shut the door on the great Buffalo franchise is always a plus. I would definitely want to be on the Chicago side in this duel and help the West bring home another Challenge Cup. No offense of course to my friends on the Stampede but I think it's time another franchise gets a chance to hoist the Challenge Cup. I hope Kavanagh would be able to make it back to his body before the first sim of S61 or else Puoli would not be pleased.

Word Count: 156

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

Welp. Buffalo takes home the Champions Cup again. What an amazing series that took 7 games to determine a victor. Doyle would definitely get my vote for playoff MVP for Buffalo while Hernadivic would earn my choice for Finals MVP. Aron Hernadivic led his team in goals and points throughout the entire playoffs and it didn't stop in the Finals. He was by far the best player on the ice posting 27 points throughout the playoffs and notching 30 hits. Hernadivic is also being considered as the regular season MVP coming in 3rd in points in the entire SHL and 2nd in goals. Congratulations again to Buffalo who is constructing quite the dominating franchise.

Word Count: 114

Code:

Verification Word: Moisty

Code:

Milestone Link - +3

3 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 3 = 17

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 09:42 PM by KC15.)

PBE Affiliate PT Claim +3 TPE

Claim +3 TPE Milestones

Trivia   +3 TPE
Verification Word: Toby

Yeah, it was a tough year, but in the midst of the worst tragedies, there is great joy and celebration. It is the human condition – tragedy and triumph mixing together on a daily basis. For Abel Skinner, D-man for the Montréal Patriotes, the triumph far outshone the tragedy.

In late 2020, two of his best friends tied the knot in holy matrimony. His best friend Seth married his boyfriend of 4 years, Mike, and his other best friend, Chrissie married the beau she met in uni, William. The celebrations were a bit muted due to the pandemic restrictions, but they did manage to get together with their closest friends and family and share some good food, fine drink, and fabulous dancing.

Both decided to delay their honeymoons until they can travel as freely as they would like and not worry about whether a new lockdown was coming. But the planning has started and that’s half the fun anyway, right? Why not enjoy it!

Code:
163 words

We're at a point in the SHL where a good chunk of the playerbase played back in the STHS era, and a good chunk has known nothing but FHM. If you're in the latter part of the league you must have heard the horror stories... so: Let's make a hypothetical.

Players who played in both eras: What would have happened if we just had one sim engine? Posture how your career would have gone if we stayed in STHS (sans exploits). Or what if you had created in FHM the whole time? Would things have gone better or worse?

For you FHM babies: What if we were still in Simon T land? Would your career be where it is now? Or would randomness have stunted the dynasties you may or may not have been part of?

Abel Skinner started in S51 so his career has straddled both sim engines. To be honest, I’m not sure it was ever a good idea to switch sims. I’m in the VHL and they have continued to use Simon T even though people know about the PA glitch which supposedly heralded the end of all life as we know it. Not sure why that sim wasn’t broken and no other teams can compete but Hamilton. Oh wait, Hamilton is still ridiculously good in the new era. Hmmm…

I’m afraid I think my career might have gone much better had we remained in Simon T. I was beginning to build a decent player and then FHM hit and it felt like I was back in juniors again. That was demoralizing and on top of that, it took so much TPE to advance an attribute even one point (and there are SO many of them now) that it felt like your player never got better. Shouldn’t take 3 weeks to advance 1 point out of 23. Maybe FHM is a “better and more realistic” sim, but more realistic isn’t always best for a sim league. It might be more important for an online hockey league where you manage only. Taking the part of the player, you want to see movement.

Anyway, I ramble. The timing of my player’s performance tanking and the slowing of advancement to a crawl coincided with some fatigue of playing the same player for a while and just made me that less active – which slowed my advancement further. That certainly hurt Skinner’s on-ice performance.

I am hopeful with the changes to the update scale and my player did see a quality jump, but it still take FOREVER to see any improvement.  Never thought I’d say it, but I long for the days of Simon T.

Code:
307 words
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 05:49 PM by Tate.)

Trivia - Submitted - Verification word: yes
= 3 TPE

Milestones - Link
= 3 TPE

Grand total = 6 TPE

[Image: f7IGJw3.png]
[Image: UFYQyLU.png]

This was one of the best seasons yet for me personally.  I had time to engage in some incredible research that I am excited to share with you humans, and the case of identity theft from earlier in the year resulted in my being able to track down the human who did so and removing his skin to add to my collection.  Normally I engage in the human emotion of 'feeling bad' when I remove the skin from a human, but in this case, since they tried to do damage to me, I felt nothing of the sort and was able to use my daily human emotion on something else.

Aside from that I am glad to have had one final season with the Whales. The team has been wonderful to me as a non-human and though I have made many missteps, they still allowed me to take part in everything the team was doing.  I will forever be grateful to these humans for helping this Sardangian break new ground.

PI was introduced to the bug creatures known as Pokemon when I attended training camps with the San Francisco Pride.  While I do not quite understand these little bugs, or their appeal to humans entirely, I do think there are some similarities to the way that Sardangians collect skin suits from other races around the Universe. I suspect that if I were to try and come up with a strategy for gathering up humans for a collection that I would focus on capturing their relatives first.  Humans, much like Sardangians, have demonstrated that they care deeply about their relatives, and since those humans would be much easier to capture, I could use them to lure in the much more difficult to capture athletic breeds.

In some ways my research on humans has already resembled the capture and release strategies required to put together a POKESHL collection, and I do not think I would have a lot of difficulty gathering up all of the specimens required to complete my collection.

Should I have the wonderful opportunity to be willingly accepted into the body of a human being for a brief time, I would certainly choose to inhabit Lallo Selman.  I think that fish are one of the more fascinating species on earth and Selman sounds like a fish.

As humans are fond of saying, I digress.

Since I would be able to inhabit Selman's body during the playoffs I would use the opportunity to study all of the Chicago teammates in great detail.  I would investigate their behaviours, their mating patterns, their reactions to stressful situations, and anything else I could possibly think of to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to closely inspect players from Chicago.

In terms of how I would behave on the ice, I would certainly NOT tear off anyone's arms.  Never.  That would not happen.  I would definitely play within the rules and not do anything that would damage other humans.  I promise...

When I was a wee Sardangian podling it was imprinted upon me (not via branding, but mentally), that there would be no experience of success without knowing the crushing sadness that comes from abject failure.  When it comes to my views on the SMJHL playoff structure, my mind is of the same.  Teams must experience what it is like to be complete failures before they make their way to the SHL proper.  While not every player will experience what it is like to miss the playoffs during their time in the SMJHL, it would be a good thing to only take the top 8 teams and have them wage war with one another, while the other teams were left out of the fun, only to deal with their inner demons.  By doing such a thing we will forge stronger SHL players who understand not only joy, but also suffering.

Luke is in for a treat. A real treat. Who among the humans can say they have spent an evening with a Sardangian?  FEW! 

First, we would begin with a quick dose of neuroinhibitor wine.  This would cause Luke to experience very little pain with what is to come.

Next, Luke would be gently laid down upon a bed, next to which are some of the most technologically advanced tools that could ever be known to humans.  No, this has nothing to do with that trashy human BDSM book and movie, but rather to do with exploring the great reaches of the human mind and body!

He will be disassembled and then reassembled in the most glorious way possible by the hands of a Sardangian researcher, and for the goal of research and understanding.  It will be a truly wonderful evening!

TO BE COMPLETED - NEED TO WAIT FOR MILESTONES.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 12:58 AM by Accka.)

1. Affiliate claim - https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid503479 - 3 TPE

5. Written (100 words min.) - 2 TPE
We're adding 2 teams to the SMJHL this season. Do you think we should keep the current SMJHL playoff format of everyone makes it? Defend your stance.

-I think it's what ever really, I don't care about other teams and their desires, I'm on my team and I have my own desires. Who are they even? I've never heard of her, you tell me that they're taking hotdogs to the rink and playing hockey? Okey? And? I'm not eating hot dogs, I don't even like sausages, unless they're the good kind like actual sausages, those are fire. Like what I mean are the chorizo kind, with real meat in them and not that flour stuff that's like 10% meat or what ever. Any way, processed meats and food in general isn't even good for you, you think you can duke it out in the playoffs by eating processed foods? Well you're wrong bucko, because we only eat organic foods and other producs in the Whalers org and that's why we're in the playoffs right now. EAT WELL. Back to the topic at hand, I think it's best to have everyone in the playoffs, why not, right? It's about having fun and you ain't beating us anyway even if you went 0-60something in the regular season. (wc.188)

9. Graphic, - 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.
- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2..._cover.png

10. Graphic, - 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup Championship banner for one of the teams in the finals, like those which appear on the side of the site.
- https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/2...banner.png

15. CW TRIVIA, - 3 TPE
- done, verification word: Mayo

17. Milestones - 3 TPE
- https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3083453

17/16 TPE

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 06:02 PM by Wearingabear.)

Of all the horrible, no good, rotten things that may have happened to Igor Victory this season. Including crabs in his jock strap, someone hijacking his twitter and causing a raucous against former teams, the few things that happened to him that were good were as following. He played top four minutes on a new expansion team, helping to lead the team to a playoff berth in their inaugural season. The philly forge over came expectations and became a forge to recon with and dropped the hammer on many of their opponents this season. Not only did that happen, but Igor has a career year on the ice. Putting up more points that he did any year previous, having had his best year since he was on the Anchorage Armada of the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League. He reunited with a few of his former teammates in Philly and former general manager to help bring the Philly squad to a taste of what it's potential can be. (167 words)

Freaky Friday.. or Monday. Tuesday? Anyhow, I think the finals will be over by Friday barring some kind of Re-sim :grimace: Anyways, I forgot the plot of the movie but there's something about a fortune cookie and now you're in your mom's body! But actually, it's the body of an SHL player, one from Chicago or Buffalo! (If you are on Buffalo or Chicago, you can't be yourself, pick a teammate or opponent). Now that you are them and they are you, what do you do during the big game? Play amazing and turn a scrub into a superstar? Play like a bum and try to help the other team win? Oggle yourself in the mirror? The world is so exciting in a new body...

If the movie freaky friday were to become a  reality and i switched bodies with a player on either the Chicago Syndicate or the Buffalo Stampede. I would immediately turn myself into former Anchorage Armada goaltender, Chimkin Wing. The goalie formerly known as Chimkin Tendy, who helped Anchorage Armada win a 4 star cup during the season 57 campaign. I mean, there is nothing not to like about this beauty of a player, aside from his calves, he has absurdly small calves for a hockey player. But I guess when you spend most of your career as a goalie, you don't build those muscles up as much as skaters do. Now, during the finals, I would go out there and be the best player I possibly could. Nobody likes gangsters, and every body likes Buffalo Wings. Whether they happen to be real wings or vegan wings. Anyone who says they don't like buffalo wings you can't trust as a human being. (161)

With the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League expansion happening this season and adding on the two newest teams in the league. It makes things very difficult to have an even playoff experience for the league. In the past each team would have made the playoffs, making it so that players are engaged all the way through. However, with the two additional teams, and the Fantasy Hockey Manager playoff set up, we are stuck with choices that leaves two teams without a playoff spot, or 6 teams without it. Personally, I'd like to see less teams make it to make the regular season matter more. (104 words)

a. The salt special: Do these teams deserve to be here? Or were they gifted a trip to the finals through puck luck and bullshittery?
b. Buffalo has been here many times in the past 20 seasons, this is only the second (I think I'm too lazy to check) time for Chicago. Which is more impressive? The continued dominance of Buffalo? Or the solid couple of runs Chicago has made despite the team only being 15 seasons old?

a. People like to hate on the good teams, and Buffalo deserves that as much as the Bulls did in the mid 90s, or the Oilers in the 80s, but I would liken it most to the New York Yankees. Through good drafting, not making trades that hinder them in the future(quite the opposite), and building an organization that prides itself on winning. The Stampede absolutely deserve the continued dominance they have in the league. (74 words)

b. I think it's too close to call for this situation. To properly rebuild a team, you need at least 7-8 seasons to build a good core group of players through the farm system, and then use the picks you may not need to help bolster that group and get them prepared. You also need people who are good at FHM to coach the team to the finals. So 15 seasons seems to be plenty of time to get those basic needs of a good team. To be a constant force in the league, you need to be smart with trades and drafting, build a team that people want to go to because they are winners, and be an attractive FA landing spot. (122 words)

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post. kumandgo

Luke let you keep the money you stole from him in the heist, and won't tell the authorities. But you have to take him on a wonderful date using the money. How does your evening go? What dining and activities do you have in store for good ol' Lukey boy?

Well, ever since the heist happened and we made out with a gang of cheddar. I now have to take Luke out on the most memorable date possible. So, to start off we head out to the Shore. Yeah, the shore, and we borrow my dad's camaro that he drove up from the Bahamas. Anyways, after we make the drive out there we're gonna go to the Sand Bar, which is a really cool bar that lets 16 year olds drink. There's a Doors cover band playing, called Crystal Ship, they do a mean show. After we finish up there, we'll go to the arcade and play some video games, buy some band t-shirts, Motley Crue, Def Lepperd, the usual fits, y'know? Then we'll drive back out in my dad's bitchin' camaro and go smash some mail boxes and do donuts on people's lawns. Then I take him home, and we never talk of the day again. (157)

Milestones +1
https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3083306

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 05:47 PM by roastpuff.)

Code:
Pokemon! Everyone loves em, and if you don't, you didn't have a childhood. Or adulthood. Anyways, let's imagine all SHL and SMJHL players are now pokemon. Assemble your team! On top of that, what is your strategy to navigate the POKESHL? Try to get the strongest pokemon and become champion? Catch all of the possible players and complete your pokedex? UwU Breed them? Catch low level juniors players and train them? Or become a gym leader, helping others on their path to greatness? I'd love to hear your approach.
I’m just going to be one of those guys in the grass ambushing other people. Maybe I’ll be the guy hanging around in the gym kind of despondently training my pokemon while the Gym leader sits in a throne, and I’m one of those guys that flip allegiances when the previous leader gets defeated. Going to have like one poke player that I will train to be the best, but he’s weak against other types so it will be one of those one-trick pony things, if the main character shows up with like six poke players then I’m screwed. All I want to be is the most mediocre, not really drawing attention, because drawing attention in those type of shows means that you get in trouble. I just want to live my life and love my poke player, have a nice time, and that’s about it. Nothing more nothing less, just that.

152 words
Code:
I think the J should just take the best 8 teams in the playoffs so that there is truly a seller’s and buyer’s market at the trade deadline. If every team can make it into the post-season there is no incentive to sell, and there is no incentive to buy at the J level unlike at the SHL level. Besides, it should be good to let the young players feel the pain of missing out on playoffs, to make them feel hungrier and more desirous of the post-season chances that come their way. This should provide more motivation for them to earn TPE and become better players in their career.

110 words

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

So as IIHF Commissioner, I feel like I should do this topic, as it is something that I am always interested in looking at and discussing. After last season’s very unexpected and exciting tournament, any guesses made on my part will be merely conjecture. I think Team Japan might go far once again, but Team Canada, Great Britain and USA will have taken their lessons to heart and buckle down more seriously this time. However, everyone else is still getting better and better while the superstars of those previously dominant teams are getting older and older, so things might still be very chaotic. Jimmy Wagner transferring to Sweden was a bit of a shock to be honest, and this move makes Team Sweden instantly better with a scoring threat on the wing. I think he will do well, and so will Team Sweden’s defensive side as they are immensely stacked there, and can match their second pair against other team’s weaker lines.

162 words

Code:
Meh. They both deserve to be there, but it’s also really boring to see the same group of teams there at the finals over and over again. It would be nice to see some fresh blood and fresh faces in the finals, not just the Great Lakes teams even though one of them has moved away and the division is no longer called the Great Lakes. A tiger can never change their stripes, after all.
75 words
Code:
Buffalo has a long history of excellent drafting and excellent trades so it is to that they owe their continued run of excellence. They are the model which many franchises aspire to be, in terms of continually having a pipeline of excellent prospects and making it quite far in the post-season.

51 words
Code:
Buffalo, although they are excellent players on the ice, have a reputation for being jerks off the ice. Whether it be over-inflated egos, boorish site behavior, or general unpleasantness when dealing with the management, the Stampede come across as jerks and generally not nice to deal with. Is it true of all of them? Probably not, but there is a large part of the team that is very vocal and causes polarizing opinions.

73 words
Code:
d. Who is the best player to play for either team? Is it a current player? Retired? Traded? Make your case.

Code:
Code:

buffalowings

Code:

+3 TPE Milestone

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2021, 06:21 PM by notoriousTRON.)

+16 TPE

PBE affiliate claim
+3 TPE

Code:

I understand why the SMJHL has all of its teams qualifying for the playoffs. I think it helps with user engagement to have even bad teams with a chance to experience playoff hockey... However, it's not like players on these teams are under any disillusion that their teams are good. I would think that most of them, if they're still paying attention to the sims after a season of getting their butts kicked, are just waiting to see if their team can avoid a first round sweep. I also think it takes away from the good teams that have cultivated the kind of strong locker room culture that it takes to win in the SMJHL. Long story short, I don't think that having all 12 teams make the playoffs is necessary for the league.

Code:
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

I'm just going to go with the homer answer here and say that Great Britain is the team to beat in the tournament. Year after year, this nation is always in medal contention and now some of it's second wave of stars are hitting the peak of their careers. Tom Fiddler and Rhys Pritchard are both at the top of their game and joining the ranks of Nick Brain, Vorian Atreides, Jimmy Slothface, Jon Forty-One, Guy Zheng as top contributors to the team. Only Canada and USA can boast the kind of talent pool that Great Britain has assembled for this year's tournament. I am expecting big things from my own player, Rhys Pritchard in this year's competition. Pritchard is over 2000 TPE finally, and has emerged as a great two way player for his SHL team, the Toronto North Stars. I expect Rhys to be among the top point scorers on his team while not being a liability defensively for the squad.

Code:

Cymru

Code:

Luke is a staple of the SHL. He has been a key member and leader on the site for as long as I have been here. Luke is also extremely SHL rich. So assuming that he even noticed that I took some of his money, I don't think I would feel very bad. I also don't think the SHL authorities would do anything about it. All of that aside, however, I like Luke a lot and I'd like to hang out with him anyway. I'd probably spend most of the time with him going through SHL history and asking him questions about the data API. While this sounds self serving, and it is, I actually feel like Luke is such a nerd that he would really enjoy this.

Code:

Milestones +3 TPE

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

Code:

This was an up and down season for myself in S60. It was my first season with the newly formed Montreal Patriotes We were expected to contend for a wildcard playoff spot, but quickly found out that would not turn out to be the case. We were in a very tough Northeast division with the teams of Buffalo, Hamilton, Toronto and New England. This would be the first time in my SHL career where I would fail to make the playoffs and I was able to experienced what an early off-season would be like (it isn't fun and I found myself getting bored very quickly). 

Some good things about this season was I was able to be part of a different LR and get to know more users outside of the Edmonton LR and I've gotten to know some new faces after having faced them for so long! I was also getting more minutes and special team time compared to my days in the Blizzard but that was because we had a very deep forward core in Edmonton. 

Overall, this season was a learning block for us in Montreal and I hope that the city of Montreal sticks with us for the future!

(203 words)

Code:

In the freakiest of Fridays I somehow have possessed the body of Buffalo's Matt Kholin and am now able to compete in the Challenge Cup final for S60. Being a center was never my intention when playing hockey, but I have seen how dominate Kholin is in the faceoff circle and I hope I will be able to mimic his talent. I barely know anybody in the Buffalo LR so I'm being a lurker there and hoping nobody notices anything different with me. I also realized that I will be responsible for simming and I don't even own FHM so I will need to purchase that and hopefully rig the sim in my favour! 

The big day is here and it is game 7 between Buffalo and Chicago and of course for the dramatic flair, the game ends up going to overtime. I end up having a breakaway and bury it with a crazy deke that will show up in highlights for years to come. I then suddenly wake up and realize this was all just a freaky dream. 

(179 words)

Code:

I was able to play in both eras being a S46 player and I have to say that I personally enjoy FHM more because we are able to livestream the games whereas in the STHS era, game results were known beforehand and you couldn't watch them live. I feel my career would have been better if I began with FHM because in STHS when you are starting out in your career, you end up playing very poorly until you have a decent amount of TPE allocated. In FHM (especially with the new update scale enforced this past season) lower-mid tier players can see themselves having more of an impact on the ice compared to STHS. This is a joyous experience for everyone as they all want to see themselves producing and being useful when playing virtual hockey! 

With my next re-create I hope I can see myself playing for a long time and being a decent player as well!

(159 words)

Code:
d. Who is the best player to play for either team? Is is a current player? Retired? Traded? Make your case.

A. I would say that both Buffalo and Chicago deserve to be in the cup final. It was a toss up between Hamilton or Buffalo on who would make it from the East to the final and on the West it was likely going to be Chicago or Texas. Two of those four choices were correct as we know now. These teams are incredibly stacked and it will be interesting to see how the series will turn out! 

(77 words)

b. I would have to say Buffalo being a consistent top tier team in the league because it is incredibly difficult to build a competing roster year after year. To not only do that but make a deep playoff run virtually every season as well! Buffalo has something going right by having such a talented roster, coaching and management staff to build this team the way they are for such a long time now. 

(73 words)

c. If I had to nitpick one thing about either team it would have to be Buffalo's Matt Kholin (Kalakar) on stream for the playoff series text. During the afternoon streams he doesn't swap the series score lead on stream and that has been bugging me for the longest time (love you Kal, please don't ban me for this callout). 

(59 words)

d. I don't really know about either team's history and their all-time greats so I would choose Buffalo's Aron Hernadivic as the best player in this series for either side. He had a tremendous breakthrough last year and has continued his dominance once again this year by producing 94 points in the regular season. Aron is also leading Buffalo in scoring these playoffs with 19 points in 15 games before the Challenge Cup final begins. 

(74 words)

Code:

Thanos

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 02:09 AM by Carpy48.)

Code:

Nothing overly horrible happened to my player this season. Yes, we had those product endorsement incidents and some twitter hacking going on, but that's long forgotten by now and didn't leave any permanent damage. What were the good things that happened? One thing of course was the fact that we made the playoffs again. That was everything but guaranteed in the seasons before and for a part of last season not even that was certain for us, but we made it. Unfortunately making the playoffs was - in a way - both the highlight and the lowlight of the season. We didn't win a single game and got swept and that's almost like not making the playoffs at all. You go from being all exciting about being in the playoffs and trying to win the cup and then the other team - one of our biggest rivals of course - doesn't give you a single chance and your season is done. Just like that.
(164 words)

+ 3 TPE

Code:

Maybe Buffalo's goalie Doyle? I would likely want to experience a great playoff run - or if that's not possible, just one game - from the point of view of another team's goalie. Win after win, season after season and not only during the regular season, but also dominating the playoffs (most seasons). You go into the game with that knowledge. Basically having an amazing career overall and I would lie if I wasn't at least a little bit jealous. My team feels good every time we beat Buffalo, which hasn't happened often, but wouldn't anyone wonder what it felt like to be on a team that has those kinds of games regularly? I clearly wouldn't leave my team for anything and I want us to be just as good, but that's where the 'Freaky' situation comes in. Just to experience that once. Obviously, since it wouldn't be me, it would be just as fun to manipulate the whole situation and make them lose in the finals so Chicago can win this time.
(173 words)

+ 3 TPE

Code:

The SMJHL is a very different league compared to the SHL. A lot of the players are really new, especially those in their first year and having now played on a team that missed the playoffs for a long, long time until recently, there is nothing more demotivating that not getting the chance to play in the playoffs and having a long off-season. We don't want our first year rookies to have that feeling, at least not yet. Let them all make the playoffs. Sure, some of them might only play one round and then 'enjoy' their off-season, but it's still exciting to look forward to those playoff games.
(109 words)

+ 2 TPE

Code:

At this point in my career I've played about half my seasons in STHS and the other half in FHM (+/- one or two). I wouldn't go as far and say that FHM ruined my career, but it could've been so, so much better had we stayed with STHS. Just look at our first few FHM seasons, the good teams basically destroyed us and I had little to no chance to do anything about it. A rebuild is so much tougher in FHM than in STHS and you'll see it in your career numbers. If you're on a good team in FHM, especially as a goalie, you're almost guaranteed to win some cups and trophies if you stick around and you don't even have to do much for it or have the highest TPE. We can't compare player careers anymore this way, especially FHM-only careers vs STHS/FHM-mix careers. A split between both systems is much worse than being in one system your entire career in my opinion. While I'm not done yet, I can only wonder how my career would've been had we stayed with STHS or had I been on one of the good teams. Unfortunately the good teams seem to stay good for a long time on FHM.
(210 words)

+ 3 TPE

Code:
Sure, they deserve to be there, because they're good. Yet, for some weird reason it's always the same 4-5 teams that end up winning, despite there being other good teams. That's the frustrating part. It's been like this for some time now and it's getting a little boring. I'm sure if you're on those 'good' teams you don't see it that way.
(62 words)
Code:
Neither, if you ask me. Until last season both were in the Great Lakes and both teams were guaranteed to be in the playoffs since we changed to FHM (I know, minus that one season where Chicago missed the playoffs) and didn't even have to fight for their spot. That helped them a lot. Once you're in the playoffs you have a relatively good chance to win. The league isn't balanced enough. Buffalo probably simply had better tactics.
(78 words)

+ 2 TPE

Code:

Verification: word

+3 TPE

Code:
+3 TPE (just in case)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2021, 06:55 PM by puolivalmiste.)

For most of the time I have been following SMJHL it has had playoffs where everyone is making it to the post season so it doesn't feel odd for me and with it being junior league where you want to have people more engaged to the site and sim to get them hooked I think everyone making it into playoffs is right move (though Im not sure if it can be done with 14 teams) as it still gives everyone one last chance to make it further into postseason with bit luck or some good management, like in SHL you don't need freebies but I see no harm with them in Juniors if it means their offseason wont be as long.

Outside of the sim Finnish national team has always been the team I root for, like definitely my favorite hockey team even when you include any NHL or Liiga teams, so making Finnish player here was no brainer but it hasn't been very good ride for us in IIHF ever since I joined but as Finland has won multiple medals in WJC recently every season I hope we will do better, last season we were close and this time I'm ready to predict that we will make into top 4 of our group, will we be able to go further than that can't say but that is my first prediction.

Overall I expect Canada to have bounce back year while USA will still be my favorite to win the gold medal. That said I expect a challenge to their dominance from teams like Sweden, Norway or last seasons champions Japan. When it comes to players someone from USA or Canada will get lucky and dominate the scoring race but it is really impossible to say who.

7. Written, 3 TPE Players who played in both eras: What would have happened if we just had one sim engine? Posture how your career would have gone if we stayed in STHS (sans exploits). Or what if you had created in FHM the whole time? Would things have gone better or worse?(150 words min.)

Well first of all I think that most noticeable thing for my player with staying on SimonT would have been his arch type of enforcer combined with TPE levels that would have soft capped seasons ago. I likely wouldn't have seen much point production but I feel like at the end of the day when closing in on higher and higher TPE levels I would eventually changed my arch type (specially if I would become GM) to help the team more so who knows what could have been. But on the other hand the arch type was something that pushed me to exceed the expectations as being enforcer likely played big role on my draft spot (though likely it wasn't only thing). So if I would have started with FHM who knows, maybe I would have been 1st round pick who fizzled out just after hitting thousand TPE because I didn't have need to prove anyone wrong.

8. Graphic, 3 TPE
I'm pretty sure y'all were doing the ring prompt in like 5 minutes on a website... so we'll do something harder. Sorry. Depict the championship parade of either team in the finals. Fans should be wearing the appropriate color clothes and the logo of the winning team should be depicted at least twice in the image.

[Image: 8heYFS7.png]

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE

Verification: heleppo

17. Milestones, 3 TPE

-> LINK HERE <-

Total: 17/16

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me