Create Account

So I Met An SHLer in Real Life

For the record I am the SHL user in question. Pretty gnarly meeting another user IRL. But the only reason it came up was because I was late and tried to explain why. Never thought I'd ever just bump into another user IRL! What a wonderful league we have here Cheers

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

i met @SlashACM and @Clint Eastwood can confirm meeting shl homies is epic

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Nice story!

I’ve been able to meet a couple SHlers in my time. I met LVShark at the Sharks/Kings stadium series game, Deener well multiple times, and just recently met @slothfacekilla when we both went to a trading card show together haha

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Love it! I’ve actually met a couple dudes and one simpleton is even going to be in my wedding. @BarnabasCollins @ztevans

Honestly, I have many meaningful friendships here that have gotten me thru some pretty dark stuff.

[Image: Wally.png]

08-11-2021, 05:00 PMlespoils Wrote: That's obviously a sign from the universe that it's time to recreate.

Haha, i’m going into my first year of law school my guy, probably the worst time to do that possible

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

08-11-2021, 10:28 PMJHS Wrote:
08-11-2021, 05:00 PMlespoils Wrote: That's obviously a sign from the universe that it's time to recreate.

Haha, i’m going into my first year of law school my guy, probably the worst time to do that possible
Dew it

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

Nice to see you around again, @JHS

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

08-11-2021, 07:29 PMWasty Wrote: Nice story!

I’ve been able to meet a couple SHlers in my time. I met LVShark at the Sharks/Kings stadium series game, Deener well multiple times, and just recently met @slothfacekilla when we both went to a trading card show together haha

Bet Deener was fun lol

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

08-12-2021, 12:29 PMMerica Wrote:
08-11-2021, 07:29 PMWasty Wrote: Nice story!

Bet Deener was fun lol
He’s always a fun guy to hang around, we did that podcast together even. I just saw him at a party in June and he just bought a Tesla so I gave him my referral code so he could get free charging miles haha

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Pretty sure I’d have a heart attack if I was explaining this site to someone (which I’ve done plenty only to get a ???? Face) and they said “SHL or VHL?”

08-12-2021, 03:26 PMTheFlash Wrote: Pretty sure I’d have a heart attack if I was explaining this site to someone (which I’ve done plenty only to get a ???? Face) and they said “SHL or VHL?”

I'd just say GOMHL, run away, and move out of state.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Shit what a throw back.

hope you've been well man

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Eh, I've talked about the SHL in public before.

That was probably one of the least weird things I've talked about on my social circles.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

08-11-2021, 05:36 PMluketd Wrote: damn thats actually crazy. Considering that there is probably only what, 2,000 people I assume that created in the SHL and a fraction of that would actually say that they are apart of it.

When you put it that way, it really is wild how slim those odds are of bumping into someone that knows about our wonderful community irl

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]