Create Account

That's a bold move cotton.

Just when you thought it was safe to come back outside! The man, the myth, the legend, has returned to put all you jabronis who've been puffing your chest out since I've been gone on notice. My absence was due to a 7 game series against lung cancer which I emerged victorious from. 

*que rick flair music* 

In these past few months I've spent more tp's on this serve than you have your entire time here. The showgoat himself is back and im having a hard time keeping my stick down! WOOOOOO! So close your windows and lock your doors because it ain't safe out here anymore....

All you dorks who were playing touch butt in the park with that guy who has the ponytail you time is limited. 

Horsemenzada out.

PS: someone tell lime I'm looking for em
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2021, 04:24 PM by TnlAstatine.)

@Lime

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

HEYYYY AYYYEEE YOOOOOO MY TIPPY TOES AINT EVEN GOT BACKWASH SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR ITS LIKE PULLING TEETH AND I AINT A DENTIST

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

08-12-2021, 04:23 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: @Lime

Same

wat

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

It's like fitted always says.... free shoot a duck im scared of toasters

08-13-2021, 03:25 PMJoshua_Horsemenzada Wrote: It's like fitted always says.... free shoot a duck im scared of toasters

JOSIES ON A VACATION FAR AWAY

U gonna eat that half dead fat guy?

4 horsemenzada of the apocalypse reappear

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate