Create Account

DrAgons loCk up Captain!

[Image: image0.jpg]

Good afternoon, I’m here today to announce the multi year signing of Dragons Captain Joseph Weston to stay at home and remain a Dragon! The contract details is as followed..

Joseph Weston - @ACapitalChicago
S61 - $6,000,000*
S62 -$6,000,000*
S63 - $6,000,000*^

*Contract Clause: 10 team MNTC
^Mutual Option

Calgary drafted the Carolina product with the 11th pick in the S50 draft and boy did we land a star! .. a star on the site as ACC is involved in the well being of this community at the highest levels, shown by his SMJHL commissioner tag. A star in our clubhouse.. ACC has worked his way up within a locker room of high profile members to become team Captain of the Calgary Dragons and an invaluable piece to our community.. and a star on the ice shown by his 73 point season In S59 and his 188 point total over the past 3 seasons!

Through recent changes within the team and it’s direction..ACC has been the ultimate friend to the franchise, always doing what ever was asked… which at times has not always been easy!…  and now we get the ultimate gift of having our leader stay with us as we boldly embark on a new and exciting era in Calgary!

On a personal note, I am so happy my friend ACC stays on with the franchise that loves him! .. welcome back, welcome home ACC!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Wooooooo! Heck of a signing!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Man, where do you start with this?

With accept of course.

Going into FA I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go back to Calgary. Sure we just made it closer than we had in a long time to winning it all after a historic season, but who knew if we could repeat that. I took some time to think about it and had a lot of good conversations with different people about what some teams offered. I'd like to thank many of the GMs and people I spoke to this offseason as it really helped me see more of what the league has to offer. At the end of the day a myriad of factors went into this decision, but I think this is the best one. Although I don't know what the future holds, I think Calgary has a bright one and I'm happy to be a part of it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I thought this was a weird version of that SpongeBob meme at first

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Dragons Legend!!  Dragonite

Welcome back! One of the best players and people to ever wear the jersey. Team would not be the same without you!

Thanks for everything you've done for Calgary over the years, you're a true brother and leader!

Dragons Towel

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Should be for life honestly ❤️

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

Welcome back ACC!

Dragonite

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

congrats! good luck! go dragons!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

Oh captain my captain! A thoroughly deserved contract! Can’t wait to play with you soon

[Image: UtEu.gif]

Budget Processed