Create Account

LAP extends our claws

Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers  Panthers

We're thrilled to be extending 3 of our best in Los Angeles.

First up is our star goaltender. Booth has been a staple in Los Angeles for a long time now and also a perennial contender for best goalie in the league. Unfortunately, this will be his last season but we're so happy to be bringing him back in teal and orange for one last run to end his amazing career. We will definitely miss him when he is gone but there's not other goalie I would rather have between the pipes in LA for this season.

Knox Booth
S61 - $4,000,000*

*Hometown Discount

@Tate

Next is our blooming young winger who is ready for his breakout chance to be one of the next big stars in the league. He's been an absolute gem in the locker room and on the stat sheets for us and I honestly can't say enough good things about him since he's joined the team. He's everyone's favorite Cane's fan (sorry not sorry Fuzz) and everyone's favorite citrus. Grape Fruit!

Grape Fruit
S61 - $4,000,000

S62 - $4,000,000

S63 - $4,000,000
@canes2112

Lastly but definitely not least. Our young star forward who should be easily nominated as one of the potential rookies of the year for S60! He's been turning heads since he joined the league and he definitely turned my head when I took him out to lunch last week! Our future all star and always steal of the draft. Jimmy Jimmy!

Jimmy Jimmy
S61 - $3,000,000

S62 - $3,000,000

S63 - $3,000,000

@Gumbaman

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Panthers !!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Accept!

Panthers

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Accept!  Panthers