Create Account

Bean says Goodbye
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2021, 09:57 PM by Seymour.)

[Image: cOSsr2R.png]
 This has been a long time coming, Bean’s departure from Anchorage to the big leagues to Buffalo. What an amazing journey it has been over these past few seasons, and I feel like it is necessary to give thanks and share my time in Anchorage.

Thank you @Wearingabear and @Gwdjohnson for taking a shot on Bean. I was extremely new, and the risk was there taking someone as new as me in the first round. The both of you have truly made my experience in the J extremely enjoyable and fun. I remember hearing that I would be in the J for roughly 4 seasons, and I thought that it would feel like forever, but those seasons flew by. Thank you for believing in Bean and helping me navigate my first season in the J.

The next person on the list to thank is my brother in bean, Bean Gamble. Without you Bean, this Bean would not have been the same. You were the only one to really to motivate me – I think you may be the greatest inactive player of all time. You believed in the Bean when no one else did, you were there from day one, so you deserve some praise as well.

@CaptainCamel was always the biggest and best Bean goal supporter that any bean could ask for in regards to a teammate. You’re the real MVP Camel – I will miss your words of encouragement and hope one day we will be teammates again. But until then, I am awarding you this assistant simp badge, wear it with great pride and never let anyone bring you down.
[Image: 53fTznq.png]

@Boomcheck, never change. Well maybe just a little bit. I don’t know. JODAN.

@Memento Mori, Jay Sink, my linemate in crime. Bean Sink was the pairing that had opposing teams shake in their boots. Just like Camel, I hope that at some point we both are reunited. The power of Bean Sink is inescapable, and nothing can stop us when we are together. Your parting gift is this best friend necklace that only fits with my necklace. This is so you never forget about Bean.
[Image: oPzb3kO.png]
@Keenan, thanks for making Bean look like a sprout when it came to getting goals and assists. I will not miss playing second fiddle to Goode. Just kidding, I will miss you but more like friends. I hope that we can be friends at the end of this, the spark just wasn’t there for me. But for real, I hope you continue to kill it and look forward to seeing how good Goode is going to be. I will see myself out.

@scorycory, you said you would take my captaincy from me after one season. You did not. See you in Buffalo buttface.

To my teammates that I did not mention, past and present, thank you for being so great and allowing Bean to be your captain for the past 3 seasons. It may have been a meme, but it was real for me. In all honesty, I have been truly lucky to have landed and played for Anchorage, I was welcomed from day 1 and never felt like I was an outsider. As someone new to this whole thing it was nice to be welcomed by a great group of coaches and players. The sense of community that Anchorage gives is second to none and I wish the team nothing but the best... well maybe some more luck in the finals. I would keep writing more kind words but I am more of a graphics person, so this was a lot of work for me and Belle is calling my name.

Goodbye Anchorage – thanks for all the 4-star cup losses.

Forever yours,

[Image: SQay8hU.png]

[658 words]

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

Quote:Bean says Goodbye
goodbye

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Goodbye bean

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

BEAN BEAN BEAN BEAN

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

JODAN

god bless america

and bean.

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]

Too bad the GMs never believed in bean gamble. Glad they took a chance on the other bean at least

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Goodbye bean

[Image: Jepox.gif]

I hope to meet Belle Beanman some day

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

bye bean

Welcome to Buffalo Bean

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

I will wear the simp badge with pride, my friend. Looking forward to seeing you on the opposite side of the ice next season!

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

08-15-2021, 09:56 PMSeymourSnatches Wrote: @scorycory, you said you would take my captaincy from me after one season. You did not. See you in Buffalo buttface.
Rent free

What an amazing Bean

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska