Create Account

S60 SMJHL Awards Show

Congrats to all the winners and nominees this season, thanks to everyone who came out to watch the show, and thanks to Smith and Trashae for hosting alongside Minnesotafine. I'm sorry I couldn't be there this season to watch and answer questions in the comments (have family in town), but I'm sure you all killed it.

Vote counts are posted here if anyone's interested, and I mentioned it in there but I'll be posting the press conference tomorrow, but if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns for me they can also message me on here or on Discord Smile

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Thank you for the nice words and the award! I hope to continue developing the app further (and minimize some loading times), and if anyone that knows R is interested in helping out, hit me up!

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]