Create Account

The Rage continue their path forward
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 08:39 AM by JayWhy.)

[Image: Manhattan-min.png]

The Manhattan Rage are proud to announce the following extensions:

Jack Klompus - @Toast
S62: $6,000,000
S63: $6,000,000
S64: $6,000,000

Toast is one of my absolute best friends. That's all I have to say really. He has agreed to stick with us through the tough times, has been a great voice for us in helping our management group and in driving the locker room, and has made our team incredibly successful as a coach. Toast is a fantastic person and friend and I am very thankful for his commitment to our team.

Videl Valor - @ValorX77
S62: $3,500,000
S63: $3,500,000
S64: $4,000,000*
* Mutual Option

Valor has been impressive in their time on the SHL. From the start, they've seemingly had an uphill battle to fight and I am very thankful for our luck in being able to bring Valor into Manhattan. I am very confident Valor is going to turn into a legitimate superstar in this league, a true help to our management team and to our locker room. Valor is on a fantastic path, having really developed well and I am very grateful we were able to be the team to bring in such a fantastic person.

Maxwell Carrigan - @SecondSucks22
S62: $2,000,000
S63: $2,000,000
S64: $2,000,000

What a guy, eh? Jax is a true leader through and through. From the moment we were able to add Jax to the team, he stepped up and started driving the bus for us. He is an incredible person, and is on the path to making an even better player in this league. I was afraid we may not get Jax at 3 in his draft, and I'm very thankful we managed to as he should be one of the best defensemen in the league in no time.

Juni Panda - @juniped
S62: $4,000,000
S63: $4,000,000

The King of Hits. The All-Star. Juni is, to me, one of the best defensive players in this league and the summer of juni will always be memorable. The ability to put up over 500 hits and cost Luke and I $150 each is something remarkable, and I think Juni is one of the greatest additions we have ever had in Manhattan. He is a magnetic personality with a heart of gold, and I'm so glad that we have him here as we continue forward on the path toward becoming a hitting legend.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

i accept

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Accepted!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Accept!

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

You thought I was leaving Manhattan? Think again. I’m loyal.

I obviously accept this.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Budget Processed