Create Account

S61 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 03:22 PM by Mutedfaith.)

If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

Code:
- Player Name:

- Position:

- Recreate or First-Gen?

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

- Is water wet?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

- How do you feel about walruses?

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”

- What do you value in your team locker room?

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the SMJHL draft

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 04:42 AM by Hoovuh.)

- Player Name: Aldo Huber

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? : Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? : Have had many, but last one was goalie Peter Ramsey

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? :
N/a

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Hoov#8930

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? : None besides this at the moment

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) : A few here and there

- Is water wet? : Nah

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? : Championships

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? : Stay in junior as long as possible

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) : Why not?

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? : Yes

- How do you feel about walruses? : They are an okay animal

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? : boomer reference

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” : Opposite of offense

- What do you value in your team locker room? : Not @everyone or @here spamming all the time

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? : Dislike

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Quilava, is a mean little fucker

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? : Defensively responsible face-off boy

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

- Player Name: Alicia Melchiott

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? Re-create

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Emiko Spector and Fubuki Shirakami.

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Emi#8787

SMJHL GMs Questions (12 questions):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? I'm in a baseball SIM which is my main sim league.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) That's something that's really hard to say as I'm always free but if I have the energy is a different question.

- Is water wet?

No water makes things wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?

Just somewhere to have fun and chill.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

Something to speak about with my future GM. I personally enjoy being in minors for a bit but it's whatever the majors team needs sometimes.

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)

I joined the SHL for some normality in my life basically.

I'm pretty sure theres a WHL team that played there.

I don't really have a walrus feel. Just that they're an animal.

Defense is the most important part of a championship team.

Fun.

Something I can't eat.

My favourite is Vaporeon.... They're cute that is why. I have a cute plushy of them!

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

2-way forward so balanced.

- Player Name: Aksel Fiske

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? r/hockey recruitment post

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): hannah#8282

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? First time in a sim league, hockey's where it's at.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Usually 6+, unless there's a life event.

- Is water wet? Yes, except when it's frozen.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? I'm seeing a lot of emphasis on the social aspect here, so I'm ready to make some friends and win some games!

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Happy to be in juniors as long as a team wants me, and also happy to take time in the SMJHL to learn more about the league.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I watch hockey, I play hockey (poorly) irl, so it's time to round out the bases. Fish is a winger, like me, and I want him to succeed and get more points than I ever will.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I hadn't (I can't name the usa's capital cities to save my life, so it's a miracle that I even know any canadian provinces), looked it up on a map to learn more aboot it.

- How do you feel about walruses? Beasts of mass destruction.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Better than when it has a coconut.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is: smart, kind, and important.”

- What do you value in your team locker room? Fun, cool peeps.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Ugh I just read a book where they take over people and give this evil dude immortality. No longer a fan. Mushrooms can perish.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Crobat because when my golbat evolved due to friendship I cried. Crobat and I beat the league and became champions together. What a great lil dude.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive with an emphasis on support. At the moment specializing in setup man attributes, but happy to tailor to my team's needs.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

- Player Name: Stephan Gill

- Position: Centre

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Found through ISFL contacts

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): CptGoodar#1208

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? Currently in the ISFL. 

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Normally have enough time to do things, but energy and drive vary from week to week

- Is water wet? That's a very hypertetical Q that would require a whole seminar and thesis to answer, but in short water is a substance that force other substances to become wet upon contact.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? For me and my experiance within the ISFL is that the best teams are those's that have a great LR

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Now that's a hard Q to answer, it would depend on the team I'm drafted by, if by a needing a rebuilding session then working toward the goal would be ideal, if it's a challenger for the title then winning the title is the goal.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I've really enjoyed my time in the ISFL and have some intrest in hockey, I really loved the sim league aspect so decided to give it a try. 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Nope? 

- How do you feel about walruses? I mean having never met one personally I have no opinion of them. 

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean, African or European?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” A critical part to a teams sucesss and start of all offence

- What do you value in your team locker room? Having a close knit team that is there to have fun & build a winning team

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Magic - No. In a rissotto - Yes

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Squirtle, he was the first pokemon I ever had 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Ideally a more offensive player, who isnt afried to help out in defence if needed
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 09:16 AM by conet_.)

- Player Name: Anzelms Krastiņš

- Position: Goalie

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Jack Lewis

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): conet_#1174

SMJHL GMs Questions (12 questions):

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?

I am also in the ISFL. But yes, I am ALL about that hockey.

Lots. Available most weeknights and a majority of the weekend. 25+ 

- Is water wet?

Water itself isn't wet but instead makes other things wet.

I hope I get support in building my player up into the best he can be. I'm looking for a strong front office with a plan for the future, whether it be a brand new expansion team, a rebuild, or a team ready to win now. I also hope to get some great playing experience and preparedness for the SHL. 

I would like a long and successful career in the juniors. I want to make sure my player is fully ready for the SHL and I also want to enjoy my time in the juniors and not just speed through it. I want to earn my place and not just have it handed to me. Ideally, I'd like to spend 3-4 years in the minors.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)

I signed up for the SHL because I wanted be part of a fun hockey sim league. I wanted to be part of a great community and I think I found it here! Growing up, I was obsessed with hockey and goalies, so naturally I couldn't pick any other position!

I've heard of the city before joining the league.

Walruses are pretty neat. They're good at stopping pucks.

Wait, are we talking about an African swallow or a European swallow?

The key to victory.

I value a strong, family like bond in a locker room. I value support, fun, and a locker room that gives a damn about each other, frankly. A locker room that gets pumped for game days and chats with each other during is also important to me.

Yummy on pizza!

Steelix? I haven't been into Pokemon in many years but it was my favorite when I was into it.

Well, obviously I want a defensive player since I'm a goalie. I want a well rounded goalie with no weak spots.

- Player Name: Rebecca Montagne

- Recreate or First-Gen? : Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? : Vorian Atreides, LAP Center

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): OrbitingDeath#3491

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? : VHL, EFL, SBA, ISFL, USFA are the others atm

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) : Are you ever really free as a parent?

- Is water wet? : I would assume so

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? : Not to be stuck behind a different goalie for three seasons.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? : Stay in junior as long as needed, wont be able to start in the SHL right off the bat.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) : Because I felt like it and haven't left sim leagues ever since

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? : No

- How do you feel about walruses? : Walrus Yeah!

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? : Depends on the age of a swallow

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” : the pawns in front of a goalie

- What do you value in your team locker room? : No childish spam

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? : Like

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Can I name multiple? Bulbasaur, Gengar, Mudkip, Togekiss, Snorlax

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? : Offensive goalie

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Name: Cody Sherman
Position: Center
First Gen
ChessWarrior87#7569
No other online sim leagues, but I've played simulation games including FHM extensively.
Free Hours: Really depends on the week
Water is wet
I'm looking for a team that'll give me a chance to be competitive in juniors while furthering my development
I expect to be in the Juniors for 4 years, barring slow development.
I signed up for the SHL because I saw it advertised on  r/hockey and thought it looked fun. I created the type of player I did because I want to have a fun, versatile player who can help and organization out in many ways
Never heard about Kelowna before joining the league
I have mildly positive feelings towards Walruses 
What? African or European Swallow?
Defense is essential to a successful team.
I would like an active team locker room, but not 1 that expects 24/7 activity. 
Don't like mushrooms
Haven't played pokemon recently enough to have a favorite
I'm looking to build a primarily offensive player who can also play defense. I want to be primarily a playmaker/passer but also score a solid amount of goals.

[Image: SHERMAN.png][Image: SHERMAN.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 02:24 PM by Thunder39.)

Player Name:

Jaeger Jones

Position:

Center

Recreate or First-Gen?

Recreate

Recreates: Who was your last player?

Hunter Jones

Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):

Thunder39#2411

SMJHL GMs Questions:

Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

No other sim league's here.

How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

6+

Is water wet?

Yes

What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?

Half of a players experience in the site is the LR. A team with a good LR and is willing to help me make the most of my player as I learn FHM are huge pluses for me.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

Depends on where I'm at in a couple seasons. I have every intention of winning a 4 star and will stay down as long as I can, if the opportunity is there.

What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)

I was on the site recently after my two years away and just realized I missed the experience. I'm glad to be back and excited to get started.

I chose this player build because as a sens fan I wanted to model a player after Brady Tkachuk and other goal scoring power forwards.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

Yes, I played for Kelowna with my last player and I am a former Co GM.

How do you feel about walruses?

Walruses are cool. The Sens used to be coached by my favourite walrus, Paul McLean

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

A lot?

Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”

Key. I want my player to be a goal scorer but I don't want him to be a liability in his own end.

What do you value in your team locker room?

Activity. I live LRs that have lots of talking and back and forths.

Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?

Not a fan.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Cyndaquill. Was my favourite starter when I played my first Pokemon game, Pokemon Silver.

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

My goal is to build a goal scoring two way power forward. I wanna seperate players from pucks and be tough to play against.

On the flip side I am also willing to make changes to my player is the GMs believe it will help the team in the run for a cup.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 03:22 PM by JamesT.)

Code:
- Player Name:

- Position:

- Recreate or First-Gen?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):

1) Player Name: Ben Jammin

2) Position: Left Defencemen

3) Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

4) Recreate: James Truong  Militia Blizzard Patriotes

5) Discord Username: UsersNotFound#2679

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?

- Is water wet?

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)

1) Are you in any other sim leagues? I am only in the SHL (have been here since Dec 2018 after a reddit post in r/hockey.

2) How many hours a week do you usually have free? I'm on discord and the SHL site a lot so..... too much  Blush

3) Is water wet? I would think water is wet because when people generally think of being wet that involves water and since water is always water that would make it wet!

4) What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? I'm looking for a great atmosphere and time in the J! Same goes for the team that drafts me as well! 

5) What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
My expectations of my juniors career is to stay down for four seasons! I felt bad last time when I only stayed for 3.

6) What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)
I joined after seeing a reddit post and thought "hey this could be a fun side hobby for me" three years later and here I am re-creating my 2nd player! My first player was a F so wanted to give D a go around this time!

7) Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Yes, because I am from Vancouver so I know about the town of Kelowna.

8) How do you feel about walruses?
I feel indifferent about them, never really encountered one so can't give an opinion.

9) What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
24 miles per hour or 11 meters per second (totally didn't google that)

10) Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”
Defence is the position I will be playing as with Ben Jammin (wanted to avoid the cliché of Defence wins Championships)

11) What do you value in your team locker room?
I value a LR that has playful banter, great server emotes, the Asron Discord bot and a fun, friendly environment to be part of!

12) Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?
Depends what kind of mushrooms we're talking about here. The food kind I enjoy them! The ones where you use to get a "high" not really for me! 

13) What's your favorite Pokemon? Why?
My favorite Pokemon would have to be Scyther/Scizor. When I was a kid I thought he was super cool and looked like a badass.

14) What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
I am hoping to be a phenomenal two-way D man with Ben Jammin. Someone who is reliable on both ends of the ice. I will adapt my build path to my teams needs Smile 

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

SMJHL HO Questions

- Player Name: Ignaz Pleyel

- Position: LW

- Recreate or First-Gen? 1st-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? NA

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? r/Hockey

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): VillageBC#0388

SMJHL GM Questions

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? No, all about hockey.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 1-3hrs

- Is water wet? No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Just a good natured, fun to hang out with team.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Learning the ropes.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) It looked like fun, and always been more interested in the management side of sports game and just sim the game.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes, Rockets.

- How do you feel about walruses? They have mustaches.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” to blame the loses on.
- What do you value in your team locker room? Showers and beers.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? If they fall off what I'm eating, I don't put them back on.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?  There are no good Pokemon.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Net front garbage and tip in collector and shot blocker extraordinaire.

[Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: oMh09WY.png] [Image: pxjucze.png]

- Player Name: Brick Wall

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? r/hockey post

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): brickwall35#1241

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? not in any other sim leagues

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) should be 6+ minimum; available on weekends at a minimum

- Is water wet? there's two schools of thoughts on this...

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? looking for a good sense of comradery and a team that wants to put the time in to win while also having fun

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm sure every player has dreams of making the Show, I want to make sure my player has time to grow and is ready once the call is made. 

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) The reddit post made this seem like a fun side project for myself and I have kind of missed the whole discord/forum activity part of gaming (haven't done so since my old CoD clan fizzled out 5-10 years ago). I play(ed) goalie IRL, so it was an easy choice on what player I wanted.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? That's some kind of fish, right?

- How do you feel about walruses? High-tier animal, very smelly. 

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” going to block some shots or so help me God.

- What do you value in your team locker room? I will be an active participant. I bring a sharp wit and good banter, without being obnoxious or going overboard, or making anyone feel uncomfortable. 

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Fantastic in Mario, decent for getting high, terrible for a pizza.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Scyther because he'll cut yo ass up. #gen1forever

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Looking to build a Tim Thomas / Dominik Hašek type goalie, one that never gives up on a play. My goal is to build off of that and hopefully introduce better positioning into that style. Also, I want my goalie to score a goal at some point in his career. 

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

- Player Name: Yannick Svoboda

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through Reddit

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Yannick#4694

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? Nope, all about hockey

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Quite a bit at the moment, probably at least an hour a day. Can do more or less as needed.

- Is water wet? Absolutely

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Right now just an enjoyable experience. I'm also looking to learn as much as I can, so any team that is willing to help me do that would be great.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I don't mind sticking around for a while as a junior player so I can learn the ropes. Happy to be wherever I'm needed, really.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I'm really interested in the concept, and I have some free time at the moment. So I thought this would be a good way to spend it, all while maybe meeting some new people.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes of course

- How do you feel about walruses? I feel like they're okay as a concept but in practice they could use some work.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” What wins championships

- What do you value in your team locker room? Just a friendly attitude, win or lose. I'm here to have fun so I hope that people in the locker room think the same way.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Never did like the texture of them, so I can't say I enjoy eating them. I like finding them in the wild though.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Totodile, because he was my first starter when I played Pokemon Gold as a kid.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Hoping to be kind of a two-way playmaking type of forward but we'll see how it goes.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

- Player Name: Oskar Von Walther

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen:  Recreate

- Recreates:  Sven Gunnar

- First-Gens: N/A

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): SouthOfHeaven#3454

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey: I'm also in the ISFL.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 6+

- Is water wet?: No, water is a liquid. Only solids can be wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?:  Success either on an individual or team level.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?:  I have no preference either way.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc):

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: No.

- How do you feel about walruses?: They're just inferior seals.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?:  172 MPH with a four speed transmission but 196 with a six speed.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”: A lie.

- What do you value in your team locker room?: Bottle service.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?:  Toad sucks.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?:  Snorlax because he reminds me of your mom.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021, 12:59 PM by tommytightpants.)

- Player Name: Tommy Tightpants

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Beeg Beeg Yoshi

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): wack#1387

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?  No other sim leagues - to quote Danny Rojas: "Football Hockey is life"

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) It varies, but on average probably 10-20

- Is water wet? Who wants to know?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Activity and a community is all really. Good clubhouse, new mates, people who mean it'll be enjoyable even if we go winless. God I do not want to go winless. A competitive team would be great too.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I wouldn't mind either really. The goal is obviously the majors, but I would rather make sure I'm ready than jump aboard too early.

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I signed up for SHL for the tylaroo emotes, got invested for the character building and as a way to learn more about hockey, and am staying because the energy in the league is fantastic.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Who?

- How do you feel about walruses? I prefer eggs. You could call me an egg man.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? The common thinking here is that the debate is between African or European. However, Swallows themselves are found on every single continent, including Antarctica. And, as no one would willingly live in Antarctica for any reason other than you are perfectly adapted to the environment, I would say the Antarctic Swallow would be the fastest, as there is little to no brush covering and little to no areas to hide from greater predators, necessitating speed. So in conclusion, the Antarctic swallow is the fastest, and I'm gonna guess it can fly at Mach 2.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is a vital part of the game that I am not very good at.” 

- What do you value in your team locker room? Community mainly. Just guys being dudes and all that. Or girls being chicks. Or whatever.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? I feel like I answered this one before. Looking at you overdoo.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Yveltal. My first (and only, unless you count Pokemon Go) pokemon game was Pokemon Y. And he looks dope. So there's that.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Pass-happy, shot-hungry, hard-hitting winger who doesn't give one.

[Image: vo42C2b.png]
[Image: hTIaaQX.gif]
HIT SOMEBODY

Cheers to tweedledunn and supertardis101 for the awesome signatures!