Code:
- Player Name: Malach Skoda

- Position: Winger

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? David Vent

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Shiny#2386

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? ISFL and VHL (although not for much longer in VHL)

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 4-5 hours

- Is water wet? Duh

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? I hope to just meet people and hopefully win. Just having a great locker room and nice people is all I really want.

- What are the general expectations of your junior's career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Juniors I don't really have any goals. Never was a real goal-orientated person. What happens happens. Also, I do not mind spending all 4 years down or being called up quickly. Whatever my team needs.

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I wanted to make a new player with my brother Off. I wanted to make a forward this time since I was a defenseman last time. He was created as a left-winger so I created as a right-winger.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? No

- How do you feel about walruses? They big chunkers

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” important to win championships

- What do you value in your team locker room? Active, friendly, can make jokes together, want to win together.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Like the food kind or the drug kind

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Slowpoke. His face is adorable

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Offensive role. For most of my career with Vent I was heavily defensive until the switch. I want full offenses this time,e

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

- Player Name: Lewis HamiltonIsbEtter

- Position: Right Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player?

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Through the ISFL

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): NicholasTheGreat#001

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? ISFL FT, PBE PT

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Depeneds on the week

- Is water wet? No its water

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? No idea

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? No idea

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) Drama tbh

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? wat

- How do you feel about walruses? meh

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 12

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” somethinhg

- What do you value in your team locker room? Fun

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? No

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? None

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I am Goon, I drink Goon

- Player Name: 
Connor O'Byrne

- Position: 
Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? 
First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?:
 From other Sim leagues I'm in

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): 

unconfident69#5037

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?: 
I'm in PBE and Isfl, also SCSFL but that barely counts

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 
I'm not sure of an exact number but it kinda varies, I'm free a ton rn but when school starts up again I won't be as much

- Is water wet?: 
Yes

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?: 
Learn about the league and have a good time is all I'm really looking for early in

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?: 
Not really sure yet, kind of a loaded question, but ideally I'd take things slow and try not to rush my juniors career

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc):
I signed up because I don't really know much about hockey, but I do know about Sim leagues and I enjoy those so hopefully I'll be able to learn about hockey in the process. In terms of players, scoring goals seems fun and so does being big and physical on the ice. 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
I mean I've been to Kelowna irl, and actually I'm pretty sure I know that they're a J team here. Knights, right? So I guess that's a yes

- How do you feel about walruses?
Good animal, kinda derpy but that's OK. 7/10

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
You tell me. I know but I need to make sure you know. 

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”
Defense is not offense. 

- What do you value in your team locker room?
Activity and a chill vibe, just friends having a good time you know? 

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?
Good on pizza and not much else

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Weavile. Easy. As for why, I'm not really sure but it looks badass so why not 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Ideally more of a goal scoring offensive player but I'm not locked into anything as of now. 

Player Name: Zayne Dangle

- Position: LD

- Recreate or First-Gen? : First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? : N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? :
Recruitment post on r/Hockey

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): Vaxlare#1809

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? : All about that hockey  Goal

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) : Way to many to count 

- Is water wet? : Not by itself

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? : I'm hoping for a team where I can grow and learn all the ins and out the game has to offer. I'm looking for big hits, sick goals and piling on the W's.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? : I'm looking to claw my way from the bottom of the draft boards all the way to the top of the big leagues. 

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) : I have way to much time on my hands and with the lack of hockey games I am always looking for more ways to enjoy the game. The SHL is very indepth and I can see alot of work has gone into making this a successful league which makes me willing to put time into it. 

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? : Is that a type of cheese?

- How do you feel about walruses? : They are okay. I'd let them on the ark.

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? : About 24 mph according to google.

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” : What wins championships

- What do you value in your team locker room? : No drama, friendship and respecting everyone's time. We all have a life outside of here.

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? : Love

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? : Bulbasaur. OG is best. He's underestimated for being the grass-type. Few people want him, but he's humble and everyone needs a grass-type.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? : Two-way defenseman. Was always eyeing punishing defenseman. Always open to theorycrafting/opinions on what works and what doesn't

1) Jeff Larsson

2) RW

3) First-Gen

4) Not recreate, can't answer

5) Redderder15 #0970

6) Not in a sim league 

7) Will probably be on a few hours a week, and watch games sometimes

8) No

9) I hope to be in a kind locker room and on a team that can win

10) I want to stay down for 3 years definitely, and a 4th year if I don't win in my first 3 years

11) I was bored and found the premise of a sim league intriguing

12) I live near Kelowna so yes

13) Walruses are epic

14) 15 cats/hour

15) Defence is underrated, forwards should all be at least a little good defensively

16) A positive locker room that doesn't get mad at people for their players doing badly

17) Eh, they taste decent

18) Mewtwo, because of the whole backstory

19) A speedy forward because that's the style that I play IRL, and more offensive based but still solid defensively so I can be trusted in all situations

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

- Player Name: Rafael Boeck

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreates: Cassidy Lhotsky (LW); S51 and Hans Oldrich (D); S37

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): kasterborous#3121

- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey? Not in any other sim leagues, hockey's where it's at for me

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Depends on the day, though I do find myself with more time during the weekends usually (subject to change but will try and keep people in the loop should they change)

- Is water wet? Is the sky blue? But yes, water is wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? People who are patient as I tend to ask a lot of questions even though I've been around the block before. A good team who are inclusive and people who don't mind giving me pointers or reminding me to do the things that need to be done when it slips my mind

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'd like to explore all avenues and am not going to be closing doors just yet, if its a long successful career in juniors or in the big leagues - honestly, I'm down for anything.

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) Missed the company, the community I guess. In terms of the type of player, it just seems left wing is a particular favourite position of mine.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Not really...

- How do you feel about walruses? Big shields with long tusks

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Terminal

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” Optional The best offense.

- What do you value in your team locker room? Good levels of communication, a respectful amount of banter and just people vibin' I guess?

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? Leave 'em be, unless I can't see 'em in my food, then we're good.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? It's a mix, don't ask me to choose between Charizard, Garchomp, Blastoise, Torterra and Staraptor..... c'mon now. They either fly or they're just tanks.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Definitely going offensive this time around; aggressive forechecker is a role that looks good and it's outside my usual norm I think.

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

SMJHL HO Questions (5 questions):

- Player Name:
Recently Tired

- Position:
Goalie

- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate

Jack Tanner

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):[/code]
biebs#6130

SMJHL GMs Questions (14 questions):

- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey?
I'm in PBE and ISFL

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
A lot

- Is water wet?
No

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?
I'm looking for a good squad of peeps to have fun shitposting and clowning around with

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
Probably looking to stay in juniors for quite a bit

- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc)
I like drama

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
Yeah

- How do you feel about walruses?
They're cool and gifs from Tusk are great to drop on the unsuspecting

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
African or European?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”
Life

- What do you value in your team locker room?
Clowning around, having a good time, and not taking things too seriously

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?
Tolerable but barely

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
Bidoof. I don't feel this needs further explanation.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
Definitely offensive

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

HO Questions:

Player Name: Akashi SixNine Jr.

- Position: RW

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Akashi SixNine

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Null

- Discord Username (full tag, including #nu mbers): Kush#8074

GMs Questions:

Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?: All about that hockey bababbyyy

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): Probably like 10 or more for now - will never be a threat to not update my player though

- Is water wet?: Well yes but then you run into the issue where you ask if being wet is a feeling rather than a state for something

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?: Active team with a family like culture (cue the F&F music)

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?: I wanna be a superstar in the juniors

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc): I love this community and wanted to come back and give it another shot now that life is a little more stable, plus FHM seems fun

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: Yeah I was there a couple weekends ago albeit in a fog of smoke

- How do you feel about walruses?: Only like @ThatDamnWalrus

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? African or European swallow?

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”: Key

- What do you value in your team locker room?: Activity and friendships

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?: I actually like mushrooms a lot...both kinds

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?: Charizard cuz that boy be on fire

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?: Matthew Tkachuk in the flesh abd blood

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

08-18-2021, 04:26 AMMutedfaith Wrote: If you want to be drafted high in the SMJHL entry draft, you've got to make sure you're on teams' radars. Fill out the following questionnaire compiled by Head Office and the General Managers to earn some easy TPE and show everyone more of who you are and what teams get if they draft you!

Code:
- Player Name: Alexander Mackenzie

- Position: RW

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? My Friend showed me

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers): DrB1gMack # 1468

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues?  Or, are you all about that hockey? I am not in any other sim leagues, but I am all about hockey, and other sports as well.

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Going to be going up alot now that I left my second job so we will say probably between 5-15 hrs free.

- Is water wet? depends on how you define wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team? Good community, but also a championship.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I am hoping for my jr's career is to what ever brings me the most success in the future, if I need to stay down to develop more then I do if I dont and I can make the show then that is the best rout
for success.
- What is your “why”?  (I.E.  Why did you sign up for the SHL?  Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc) I decided to sign up because it looked interesting and wanted to try it out, why I built
the player type I did is because that is how I play in real life.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? I have not no

- How do you feel about walruses? I dont even know if they are real, first time hearing about one in a while, are they a myth or reality?

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? It is a song by monty python

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.” key

- What do you value in your team locker room? Good community

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them? like mario you eat one and get bigger, but I dont like the texture of mushrooms so I dont eat them

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Turtig and liked him from the anime so stayed my fav.

Reward
6 TPE for completing all the questions.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.

Deadline
The start of the SMJHL draft

Berserkers Patriotes Finland
[Image: EX8JdSr.png][Image: yGcdOWc.png][Image: Bphj82E.png] [Image: BxfKXyg.png] Credit to Redderder15 for the sig
[Image: UDU9SiD.gif]

Code:
- Player Name: Velký Muž

- Position: Defensse

- Recreate or First-Gen?: Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player?: Francois GAgne

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Discord Username (full tag, including #numbers):

Code:
- Are you in any other sim leagues? Or, are you all about that hockey?: PBE

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.): 1

- Is water wet?: is ice dry?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team and what are you looking for in a team?: good jokes

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?: I like the baby leagues send me down pls

- What is your “why”? (I.E. Why did you sign up for the SHL? Why did you decide on this type of player?, etc): I think it would be fun

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: No

- How do you feel about walruses?: They ahve large tusks

- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?: I think it depends where they're from

- Please finish the following sentence: “Defense is _______________.”: Being in front of them

- What do you value in your team locker room?: Jokes and stuff

- Mushrooms. What are your thoughts on them?: Not on pizza

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?: Steelix he's cool

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?: Defense