Create Account

[2x Draft] Jeff Larsson In-Depth Interview
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 02:06 AM by Redderder15.)

This story is told by a unanimous scout in one of the best SMJHL teams in the league

Hi guys, I'm here with top tier SMJHL prospect Jeff Larsson. I had a great time making this interview, and I hope you guys enjoy learning about one of the most highly anticipated prospects in the draft. This is kind of a follow up to the other Larsson post made earlier this week. Anyways, here we go:

Scout: Hi Jeff, I know you are busy training for the SMJHL draft coming up here on Sunday, so I'm glad you were able to make time for me.

JL: Hi [redacted], I am coming off of a 6-1 beer league victory, so I'm floating on cloud nine. 

Scout: How'd you do in the game?

JL: I got a hat trick, won a fight, and had a great time with my girlfriend. 

Scout: That's excellent to hear! How do you feel about people saying quote "Jeff isn't the best player in this draft, its Christian Kinsinger or anyone that isn't Jeff"

JL: I am THE BEST player in this draft. I can't see anyone being better than me either right now, 5 years from now, or in the career stats when this draft class retires. 

Scout: Bold words from you Jeff, not sure how the other competition will take this news.

The competition: "**** this Jeff guy, his ******* ego is so ****** up, he's such a ****, *****************************"

Scout: Anyways, I heard that the competition loves you. Jeff, how would you describe yourself as a player?

JL: I am a speed demon, god owed me a favor when giving me my read on hockey and my vision on the ice, my shot goes faster than the beer league players getting drunk before games, and I don't need to play defence because I keep the puck in their zone at all times.

Scout: Very nice, my team is certainly interested in a player like that. Let me ask you, what separates you from the competition, players that play around the same play style as you?

JL: The one thing that I have that other players don't, is the drive to make as much money as possible, much more than my cousin Adam Larsson. You get paid for playing well, so I have no choice but to be the best.

Scout: That's an.... interesting take on motivation..... I guess if it works for you it works for you! I have a few more questions, the first being: What are your thoughts on the Edmonton Oilers?

JL: They have McDavid, who is like a watered down me, Draisaitl who is very solid, but then they have... laughs intensely  Darnell Nurse at.... laughs again  9.25 MILLION HA HA HA HA WTF WHY HA HA HA HA

Scout: As an Edmonton fan I couldn't agree more, but the McDavid comment is spot on. I saw you during you beer league games, you are the best player in the world! Just to confirm, if I say otherwise I'll end up in an alley dead tonight, correct?

JL: I cannot confirm nor deny that message. Anyways, I'm not sure I have much more time, can you ask me your final question?

Scout: Alright I'll get on to it. What are your thoughts on the GMs in the SMJHL?

JL: All the ones I've talked to are great (coming from the real person, they all have been wonderful that I've talked to), but if they skip me in the draft they're dead to me. I should go 1st overall, anyone who skips me is making a grave mistake. I can't stress it enough, I am the true 1st overall pick. And to the competition who thinks they are better than me, go see a therapist because you are in denial.

Alright guys, that was my interview with the consensus #1 pick Jeff Larsson. I hope you readers got a good enough grip on how good this kid is, how solid his offensive output is. If any GMs or scouts are reading this, then take this as a warning. If you don't pick him, well good luck.

2973 characters, 727 words, picture of Jeff Larsson below Smile

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank