Create Account

Awesome Second Season
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 09:43 AM by By-Tor.)

It's only been 3 months, but I've had an amazing second season in the SHL. Hopefully it doesn't come off as braggy, but I've just had so many great experiences in year two, and I wanted to reflect. 

I started off the season riding high on a DACH WJC win and getting drafted by WPG. With Merica and tweedle ride or die. #skyfkrs

I was honored to be voted as an alternate captain of the Scarecrows for this season. Thanks guys!

My lovely GMs stepped down for both my teams, which was a whirlwind! Awesome GMs and awesome replacements, too!

I was in a $$ race with Sparky and Geekusoid in the WPG LR. If you know, you know. 

SMJHL HO was generous enough to appoint me as an intern for the year where I learned a bunch about the league and how it works. I'll miss it when I'm gone.

My Scarecrows had an awesome season, swept Detroit, and almost took down Vancouver in the playoffs. My player had a banner year as well.

I was hired as an updater, which is a task.

I got to be a guest on Sopath's draft lottery which was fun. Love Soap, miss Halk too.

Big Newff and I led the bottom feeder North America WJC team to a great 4-7-1 record (2-10 last year) and almost took out Sweden in round 1. It was awesome for an average 230 TPE team.

Nominated for my second Zach Miller trophy for dedication (my wife hates that trophy) lol

(Not really second season, but I was just named captain of the Scarecrows. Really an honor. I'm going to try to post every box score!!)

I'm really happy with how my second full season went and I'm excited for season 3! SHL fills my heart.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

I missed a day on my $$ streak. Went from the 241 day bonus back down to 0.

Pretty sure I still have more $$ though, but the way you harass the dank memer bot every day for $$ is a thing of beauty. Pretty dang impressive anyway.

Love ya buddy! Glad to haver you as part of the Aurora

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Congratulations!

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn