S60 SHL Awards Show

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE IM OUTRAGED SUSPEND THE WHOLE COMMITTEE WITHOUT PAY

sorry i just wanna feel included

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

08-19-2021, 05:33 PMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:28 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Does the award team even pay attention to the season????

Oh they pay attention alright, just not where it matters

sort by GA/TA

are these dar noms?

:handshake:

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

insert that one jose mourinho gif here

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

08-19-2021, 05:28 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Ok. ATL not winning coach of the year is a joke. Does the award team even pay attention to the season????

ATL beat BAP who was like 250+ avg tpe higher in the playoffs easily lol. What a crime.

Congrats for buf coaching the highest tpe team to the playoffs. Tough stuff clap clap
While I agree that ATL should be nominated over Buffalo. The part about BAP in the playoffs shouldn't really matter for regular season awards. That said, I found myself saying, "how are they good?" very often about ATL. Great coaching there.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 05:59 PM by honkerrs.)

08-19-2021, 05:43 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:28 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Ok. ATL not winning coach of the year is a joke. Does the award team even pay attention to the season????

ATL beat BAP who was like 250+ avg tpe higher in the playoffs easily lol. What a crime.

Congrats for buf coaching the highest tpe team to the playoffs. Tough stuff clap clap
While I agree that ATL should be nominated over Buffalo. The part about BAP in the playoffs shouldn't really matter for regular season awards. That said, I found myself saying, "how are they good?" very often about ATL. Great coaching there.
Ok if the awards members for reg season results. ATL beat tbb by 9 points with a roster like 250+ tpe out. Just picking the expected division winners in two divisions is just awful

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

08-19-2021, 05:38 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:33 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Oh they pay attention alright, just not where it matters

sort by GA/TA

are these dar noms?

GA/TA doesn't matter, trust me or I would have been nominated for the Dar before when I had a 68/19 in 50 games with 35 more TA than the 2nd highest forward.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

08-19-2021, 05:51 PMhonkerrs Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:43 PMDELIRIVM Wrote: While I agree that ATL should be nominated over Buffalo. The part about BAP in the playoffs shouldn't really matter for regular season awards. That said, I found myself saying, "how are they good?" very often about ATL. Great coaching there.
Ok if the awards members for reg season results. ATL beat tbb by 10+ points with a roster like 250+ tpe out. Just picking the expected division winners in two divisions is just awful
Agreed once again that ATL deserves a nomination for best coach. There is no doubt that they do. They did great for their TPE level. They finished 34-27-5 with a team that was not expected to do that well. But picking Baltimore was because we went from 23-39-4 to 47-17-2 over a one year span no matter our TPE difference. So yeah, I believe that ATL got snubbed. But mainly with the selection of Buffalo, who on paper has the best team in the league. But all these teams could make a case.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

08-19-2021, 05:21 PMKatth Wrote: New awards post, same people whining.
Eat a chicken parm you’re salty when you’re hungry

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

08-19-2021, 05:54 PMDELIRIVM Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:51 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Ok if the awards members for reg season results. ATL beat tbb by 10+ points with a roster like 250+ tpe out. Just picking the expected division winners in two divisions is just awful
Agreed once again that ATL deserves a nomination for best coach. There is no doubt that they do. They did great for their TPE level. They finished 34-27-5 with a team that was not expected to do that well. But picking Baltimore was because we went from 23-39-4 to 47-17-2 over a one year span no matter our TPE difference. So yeah, I believe that ATL got snubbed. But mainly with the selection of Buffalo, who on paper has the best team in the league. But all these teams could make a case.
This isn't most improved team award. You guys had a ton better tpe team than the season ago so isn't that much of a surprise. Gm of year I get but coty eh. Regardless ATL got scammed

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

08-19-2021, 05:54 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:38 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: sort by GA/TA

are these dar noms?

GA/TA doesn't matter, trust me or I would have been nominated for the Dar before when I had a 68/19 in 50 games with 35 more TA than the 2nd highest forward.

if it doesn't matter explain DAR this season

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I can't believe Juni got the Turd Ferguson award and not nommed for the Dar or Richan. You know how many people he got off the puck with hits?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

08-19-2021, 06:15 PMluketd Wrote: I can't believe Juni got the Turd Ferguson award and not nommed for the Dar or Richan. You know how many people he got off the puck with hits?

About 525 iirc

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

08-19-2021, 06:12 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
08-19-2021, 05:54 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: GA/TA doesn't matter, trust me or I would have been nominated for the Dar before when I had a 68/19 in 50 games with 35 more TA than the 2nd highest forward.

if it doesn't matter explain DAR this season
I'll be honest and say after many seasons just chasing a nomination for it, I have no idea how they determine DAR. I haven't honestly looked at who was a good two way forward since I swapped to D 2 seasons ago. I guess it would be hilarious that they finally decide that metric matters when I'm no longer leading the league in it.

Goin as usual

[Image: lebbish.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2021, 06:32 PM by SpartanGibbles.)

08-19-2021, 06:18 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
08-19-2021, 06:12 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: if it doesn't matter explain DAR this season
I'll be honest and say after many seasons just chasing a nomination for it, I have no idea how they determine DAR. I haven't honestly looked at who was a good two way forward since I swapped to D 2 seasons ago. I guess it would be hilarious that they finally decide that metric matters when I'm no longer leading the league in it.
It's like asking @Segi or @Thelastheraclid how they decide who should get the Bojo, right guys?