Create Account

S60 SHL Awards Show

08-19-2021, 06:18 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
08-19-2021, 06:12 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: if it doesn't matter explain DAR this season
I'll be honest and say after many seasons just chasing a nomination for it, I have no idea how they determine DAR. I haven't honestly looked at who was a good two way forward since I swapped to D 2 seasons ago. I guess it would be hilarious that they finally decide that metric matters when I'm no longer leading the league in it.

We who's line is it anyway now.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

[Image: 875389836826148974.gif?v=1]

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

i appreciate the nomination Smile

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

To my oldies… and the rooks… thanks for making last season a blast. 12th/13th in TPE and still rocked it. Couldn’t have got the nom without you boys!

[Image: Wally.png]

08-19-2021, 05:28 PMhonkerrs Wrote: Ok. ATL not winning coach of the year is a joke. Does the award team even pay attention to the season????

ATL beat BAP who was like 250+ avg tpe higher in the playoffs easily lol. What a crime.

Congrats for buf coaching the highest tpe team to the playoffs. Tough stuff clap clap

Hey m8 i get the annoyance over the ATL snub, trust me I understand how impressive their coaching job was but you’re pretty wrong on your point about Buffalo

Heading into the playoffs, BUF was a distant third behind CHI and TOR in terms of average skater tpe even after acquiring Jeff (CHI: 1721.8, TOR: 1680.7, BUF: 1625.9). Before we traded for him we were also behind TEX soooooo

It’s not like we just out talented everybody this season, CHI had nearly 1500 tpe on us

Again, I understand the anger over ATL but yeah, if we coasted on TPE we wouldn’t have won the Presidents Trophy lol

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

@honkerrs notice me senpai

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

08-19-2021, 05:21 PMZoone16 Wrote: lmao wat. how did I get a nom this season?!?! what's the awards committee smoking?

That was exactly my reaction too. Obviously happy about the nom, but I don't get it either.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Some thoughts from the people on the Committee for everyone who is interested: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=118528

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

@reid whos satoshoi

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

+ i own you

satashoi omg

08-20-2021, 05:43 PMTheWoZy Wrote: @reid whos satoshoi
Some blizzard idk

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

08-20-2021, 06:32 PMreid Wrote:
08-20-2021, 05:43 PMTheWoZy Wrote: @reid whos satoshoi
Some blizzard idk
why you mad

Hey guys! Awards start in less than an hour (6est)! Don't forget to tune in here!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Hello everyone! My name is drokeep and I will be serving as your host for this season’s SHL Awards presentation! With such an intense offseason going on (to say the least), let us take a moment to reminisce of last season and celebrate another year of SHL hockey being played.

We have a good number of awards to go through, so let’s get this show on the road!

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]