Create Account

WJC HO

Huge props to everyone involved in the WJC HO, most notably

@3lewsers you did a tremendous job helping everyone put their rosters together and made all of our jobs much more easier. I've been wanting to post this since our first chat but wanted to wait until the end. You're a fricking warrior but also a gentleman and a scholar. Everyone should know that.

@KenitohMenara you did some mistakes and it's ok for a first simming experience, I think these little hiccups won't be remembered long as they are infinitely small compared to what you brought to the streams in terms of energy and new ideas. Only God knows how good your simming and streaming can become.

Dwayne said it might've been the best WJC since he joined and I 100% agree, I know everyone worked hard in WJC HO but you two stood out to me during my own experience GMing and deserve recognition.

Cheers and here's to another great WJC next season!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

WJC was great this year. well done

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I enjoyed it a lot!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

@KenitohMenara loved that commentary during sims!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Wjc sucks because I lost

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]