Create Account

Hamilton signs Rookies

08-20-2021, 02:05 AMGwdjohnson Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:04 AMJepox Wrote: stop posting cringe as a desperate cry for help gabe
meow
and people say im the furry

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 02:03 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:01 AMRotticusScott Wrote: This is not correct, as it says nothing about posting a contract. It says signed or tendered. Tendering is posting a tender, doesn't define what a contract offer is. On top of that, the Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did.
I sign with Hamilton.
Oops, looks like Hamilton signed the New Orleans co-GM.
They should be punished now.

You still have to be fined once as a gm do something dumb

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

08-20-2021, 02:06 AMPythonic Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:05 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: meow
and people say im the furry
You can both be

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 02:05 AMdmills3 Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:03 AMPythonic Wrote: I sign with Hamilton.
Oops, looks like Hamilton signed the New Orleans co-GM.
They should be punished now.

Denied. No offer was made
But with Rotti's logic, I should be instantly signed. Wtf mills? "The Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did."

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

08-20-2021, 02:03 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:02 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: Draftees are not free agents. Draftees are draftees, period. There is a clear distinction between a draftee, RFA, and UFA.

Hamilton missed the deadline to POST a contract or tender, so these players enter the bidding process per the rulebook.

You can't make a trade after the trade deadline. You can't sign draftees after the given deadline.
Where is the language that refers to posting a contract. Can you show it to me in the rulebook? the only thing I see is referring to what constitutes a tender, not what constitutes a signed contract. Thanks.

Right here

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I made a comment earlier tonight that I guess went out over the air that I am deeply ashamed of. If I have hurt anyone out there, I can't tell you how much I say from the bottom of my heart I'm so very, very sorry. I pride myself and think of myself as a positive influence on the site, as there's a drive into deep left field by Castellanos and that'll be a home run. And so that'll make it a 4-0 ballgame. I don't know if I'm going to be getting behind this keyboard again. I don't know if it's going to be for the Forge. I don't know if it's going to be for my bosses at the SHL.

[Image: hopoate.png]

[Image: image0.png]

pretty clear.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Why did Luke not lock this when he posted

Bush league. I should be in head office

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

08-20-2021, 02:05 AMFuzzSHL Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:01 AMRotticusScott Wrote: This is not correct, as it says nothing about posting a contract. It says signed or tendered. Tendering is posting a tender, doesn't define what a contract offer is. On top of that, the Jack Crasher rule states that a player is signed as soon as they express language referring to signing with a team, as all 3 players did.

The fuck do you mean it says nothing about posting a contract? "Offer a contract" for a GM means posting on the site when it comes to draftees.

[Image: rulebook.PNG]
Again, where does it say that an offer has to be on the site to be seen as a contract offer?

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 02:07 AMKeygan Wrote: [Image: image0.png]

pretty clear.

@RotticusScott

Aleksi Kettu

08-20-2021, 02:08 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Why did Luke not lock this when he posted

u have to let the Drama Build before u lock a thread

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

08-20-2021, 02:09 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:05 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: The fuck do you mean it says nothing about posting a contract? "Offer a contract" for a GM means posting on the site when it comes to draftees.

Again, where does it say that an offer has to be on the site to be seen as a contract offer?

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

08-20-2021, 02:08 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Why did Luke not lock this when he posted

he wanted the drama tbh

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

08-20-2021, 02:09 AMRotticusScott Wrote:
08-20-2021, 02:05 AMFuzzSHL Wrote: The fuck do you mean it says nothing about posting a contract? "Offer a contract" for a GM means posting on the site when it comes to draftees.

Right here my guy

Aleksi Kettu

08-20-2021, 02:07 AMKeygan Wrote: [Image: image0.png]

pretty clear.
@RotticusScott

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap