e

That doesn’t say the pokemon trading card game ON GAMEBOY

Apparently that’s a thing.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

I'm partial to explorers of time because that's the one I got

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-20-2021, 04:29 AMSlashACM Wrote: I'm partial to explorers of time because that's the one I got

I played explorers of time too. Of course, my first love was the Blue and Red rescue team. I heard they made something similar on switch.

Pokemon Conquest would like a word with you

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

08-20-2021, 03:57 AMbdu754 Wrote: That doesn’t say the pokemon trading card game ON GAMEBOY

That was a really fun game! It could really use an update at this point, I think.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 08:35 AM by Thunfish.)

08-20-2021, 04:29 AMSlashACM Wrote: I'm partial to explorers of time because that's the one I got
Oh, that one was absolutely mint back in the day! Think I ended up stopping halfway through due to a lack of time and my notebook going kapoot.

08-20-2021, 07:43 AMGCool Wrote:
08-20-2021, 03:57 AMbdu754 Wrote: That doesn’t say the pokemon trading card game ON GAMEBOY

That was a really fun game! It could really use an update at this point, I think.
I don't think they will. Nintendo is more about casual play and from my few experiences with the card game - TCG is about as casual-friendly as a kick to the chest.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

08-20-2021, 06:44 AMkikish18 Wrote:

I played explorers of time too. Of course, my first love was the Blue and Red rescue team. I heard they made something similar on switch.

Switch does have a rescue team, low key I use it as a sleep aid. I play for five minutes and I start dozing off

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

@GeckoeyGecko i fucking love that game

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

08-20-2021, 09:14 AMACapitalChicago Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:44 AMkikish18 Wrote: I played explorers of time too. Of course, my first love was the Blue and Red rescue team. I heard they made something similar on switch.

Switch does have a rescue team, low key I use it as a sleep aid. I play for five minutes and I start dozing off

GF: Why did You buy switch? You are an adult! Stop playing games!

Me: It is all good, honey! It is not for fun. I use it as a sleep aid!

I bought my Switch for Animal Crossing and Breath of the Wild. No regrets.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

i had darkness! but replaying thru roms sky deadass just has more stuff

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

08-20-2021, 06:44 AMkikish18 Wrote:

bro red/blue was HARD

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

bro geck....
gale of darkness?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]