Create Account

HAM Punishment and Ruling on Draftee Signings

08-20-2021, 06:26 PMLeppish Wrote: [Image: 9cc.gif]

no you're leppish

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

08-20-2021, 06:22 PMACapitalChicago Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:19 PMleviadan Wrote: it's already page 2 but i still feel like that counts as getting in early for this doozy

Won't hit 20+, but oof will it feel harsher than the other one

I'll start: you're the worst banker ever. When was the last time you ran Twitter?

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I feel like I've seen harsher punishments for simmers forgetting to swap a goalie

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Since Hamilton shows that the rulebook can be ignored, I would like New Orleans' 3rd round pick from the most recent draft back please. We did not violate any rules, since the rulebook seems to no longer apply, thank you.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

All I’ve learned from this is that I literally never have to post contracts if they’re agreed to in DMs, trade my seconds forever and I’ll eat a very small penalty in like 15 seasons

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

08-20-2021, 06:14 PMMemento Mori Wrote: This is sensible, losing 3 players because you posted agreed contracts 1 hour late would've been absurd IMO.
The rules are there for a reason. And with this, they set a precedent of "Discord DM agreements are valid", while everyone knows how easily Discord can be manipulated. We are entering a very dark tunnel, where people can manipulate the communication tool we use to put themselves in favorable situations. THIS IS GETTING SO FUCKING SCARY!

08-20-2021, 06:29 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: I feel like I've seen harsher punishments for simmers forgetting to swap a goalie

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

08-20-2021, 06:28 PMleviadan Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:22 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Won't hit 20+, but oof will it feel harsher than the other one

I'll start: you're the worst banker ever. When was the last time you ran Twitter?

[Image: 4]

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

This is incredible stuff

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

08-20-2021, 06:30 PM39alaska39 Wrote: All I’ve learned from this is that I literally never have to post contracts if they’re agreed to in DMs, trade my seconds forever and I’ll eat a very small penalty in like 15 seasons
common L

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

08-20-2021, 06:29 PMPythonic Wrote: Since Hamilton shows that the rulebook can be ignored, I would like New Orleans' 3rd round pick from the most recent draft back please. We did not violate any rules, since the rulebook seems to no longer apply, thank you.
L L L L L L <----- This one is yours L

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-20-2021, 06:32 PMAir Crou Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:14 PMMemento Mori Wrote: This is sensible, losing 3 players because you posted agreed contracts 1 hour late would've been absurd IMO.
The rules are there for a reason. And with this, they set a precedent of "Discord DM agreements are valid", while everyone knows how easily Discord can be manipulated. We are entering a very dark tunnel, where people can manipulate the communication tool we use to put themselves in favorable situations. THIS IS GETTING SO FUCKING SCARY!
According to the OP this precedent already existed.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

I am an SHL rookie and even I know this punishment is weak af

[Image: Wing_Wang_Wurmple.png]

08-20-2021, 06:26 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
08-20-2021, 06:22 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: This is uhhh, weak sauce guys. Ive been punished harder for less

I'll punish you hardest
Ok but thats threatening me with a good time, and tampering, GET HIM BOYS

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021, 06:37 PM by Exilate.)

Quote: I will reiterate that accepting contracts via PM is completely acceptable, but neglecting to post them by the outlined deadlines is not.
Guess this sentence just isn't true then, cause posting them after the deadline seems completely acceptable