Create Account

Abolish owners create appeals committee
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2021, 04:36 PM by spooked.)

08-21-2021, 04:19 PMEvok Wrote:
08-21-2021, 01:44 PMspooked Wrote: The site isn't free and there are active owners that help keep the lights on or have been around long enough to help advise, so this whole premise is a generalization that is a bit wrong. But yes some inactive ones would be less involved than others, but they have never involved themselves when they aren't active or voluntarily. They have always been involved only when asked since i have been around i believe.

We had hundreds of donation. Id like to know what the owners spend of their own money for that if you want to say its not free and they actively participate in this.

Who handles the donation account? And who pays the bill on time? And I haven't been around from S1 but I am sure at some point owners would have had to foot at least something in that regard. Even if the financial side has been steady for a while now, someone still has to be trusted with the money and the bill.

Edit: and that's before even talking about getting the site actually on the internet and dealing with that whole side of things.

alr boys time to unionize and go on strike

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Who's for Michael fitted being supreme appeal chanclor

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

08-21-2021, 11:27 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Who's for Michael fitted being supreme appeal chanclor

If it means Finland will win gold I am in favor.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

It's a no from me.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]