Create Account

Trade Histories 2.0

Hey everyone,

For the ones who arent aware, a little bit more than 2 years ago I compiled all* of the trades in SHL History. It was a huge project by me, especially since I was not even in the league for a year. I feel like this was the biggest thing I contributed to the site, as tracking trade history is something I do not see in any other sim league, or atleast what I am aware of. As well as our 10+ year history, making sure all the trades that I found were accounted for. So the next question begs, whats new with Trade Histories 2?

Well, for starters its a whole new layout for each tab, as well as a master tab that all I need to do is update it and it goes to every other tab in the google sheet when applicable, so its less work for me but still giving everyone what they want. They want to see teams breakdowns of trades throughout their seasons....

Seasons
Speaking of seasons, I also categorized each trade by season. The best way I could do it is from Draft -> Draft, instead of offseason post because we just simply do not have that data available to us for 60+ seasons. Instead we have the draft days for each season, so thats what it is.

3 Team Trades
The 3 team trades were a bit weird in the old Trade Histories, so there is more columns for 3 way trades

Fixing old trades
When I first started, it wasnt all done so there was a lot of ?? in trades(There still is but they will get done hopefully). So now I am going through the process in which I am getting rid of the ?? so we have a more complete history

Look up by GM or Player

This one is the biggest of the upgrades.

So in the Look Up Tab, you can look up specific Players, Picks, etc in a trade and it will show Where that player or pick was in the sheet. You can also switch to "Look up GM's" to see specific GM's as well, if you so wish.

A couple notes
- The spelling on some players or picks may be wrong, so if you know something is wrong let me know. There is a forms like on the spreadsheet or here https://forms.gle/3Tj4Z7vPtngkGjrd6
- You have to type the player or gm out, its not a dropdown, it should be the only thing you are allowed to type in that tab.

If there is anything else you think would be cool to add let me know

LINK IS HERE FOR TRADE HISTORIES 2.0

Some examples of the Look Up tab are

[Image: Capture.PNG?width=1324&height=676]

[Image: Capture.PNG]

[Image: Capture.PNG?width=1440&height=380]

*mostly all

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

beauty

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Amazing work! Now to have time to go through all of these trades...

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Very cool stuff, thanks Luke!

On a side note are these actually the names they got in the draft?! Big names both ways wow.
[Image: IRNcOsL.png]

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

08-23-2021, 09:28 PMkarlssens Wrote: Very cool stuff, thanks Luke!

On a side note are these actually the names they got in the draft?! Big names both ways wow.
[Image: IRNcOsL.png]
yessir

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Great tool you did there!

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

We are not worthy

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs