Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 06:15 PM by SlashACM.)

A number of people have been begging me over the past season to make a PT that is Sim-related.

I'm not sure I understand the thought process on this one, but I'm a man of the people, so here we go: Imagine your player is a character in the beloved Sims franchise by Maxis. How would you balance hockey life with eating, drinking, and sleeping? Would you train in fitness to be faster and stronger? Or train logic to up your playmaking and decision making? Walk me through a day in the life of your Sim!

Written Task: Write a brief synopsis of your Sim day. You wake up... Is it an off day? Game day? Practice? What do you do before getting into hockey? What sim-related things would you take advantage of? Spamming flirt with your teammates? Getting promoted from coach to GM? Rosebud?  (150+ words)

Graphic Task: Depict your player as a sim! Include the sims plumbob (look it up if you don't know) and include a mouse cursor clicking on a task for your sim player to complete. Could be on or off the ice!

You will receive 3 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

All responses are due on Tuesday, August 31st at 11:59 CST.

Affiliate claims from either PBE or ISFL are accepted; link directly to your post and note if your username is different there.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me.

This task is for SHL players and send downs only, it is not for SMJHL rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Gaflarbin nakoodin (translation: pt pass)

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Ph

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 02:34 AM by hockeyiscool.)

In reality, I am forced awake by the need to go to the restroom, I start sprinting to the only bathroom in the entire god-forsaken place that happens to be in the pool house. It is an off day so I do not have anywhere to be. I start going to the restroom and everything pauses and the door changes from a red paneled door to a chestnut brown classic door. After that I head to the kitchen to try and make something to eat. I get distracted by a mirror and start talking into it for a few hours and gain some charisma. After rehearsing in the mirror I end up making more burgers than I could eat in a day. I take one and leave the rest on a plate in the kitchen. I sit down at the kitchen table and start eating, after finishing the burger I put my plate on the counter and grab another plate and burger and eat another one. I'm only about two-thirds full but I move onto the next thing. I go to the study where I grab a book and start reading about cooking. I've gotten tired of making only burgers for 15 days in a row and think I ought to try and learn something new. after spending a few hours to learn how to make pancakes for tomorrow I think it's time for a dip in the swimming pool. As I'm in the swimming pool, the ladder disappears and I can't make my way out of the pool... after a few hours of treading water, this hooded guy with a sickle ends up coming by and asking me to play this game. I think he was a bored farmer...I beat him and he leaves and I go to bed to catch up on some much needed rest.

PBE PT

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2021, 08:41 AM by mastersheep.)

PBE Affiliate

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Sven wakes up and ignores the fire in the kitchen (it's been there forever) and gets a bowl of cereal. He goes to the pool to finish his breakfast and get his morning workout in at the same time, he's always tried to be efficient with his time. He finishes with his morning swim and tries to get out of the pool only to realize that the ladder is gone. It's truly shocking how often this has happened, you would think that if there was some sort of divine being out there they were truly just having fun at his expense. He waits all day to find a way out of the pool and calls Dex to let him know that he's not making it to practice again, yeah, the pool ladder thing, cool, yup, hopefully see you tomorrow. He then goes to bed, walking past the fire in the kitchen again.

(152 words)

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Who uses rosebud when you have motherlode

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 10:46 PM by Skeleton Party.)

The [Name Redacted] sim wakes up every morning screaming and surrounded by ghosts because he chose to build his sim house over an old battlefield graveyard. He gets up and showers, then cooks some cereal which he burns and starts a fire. The firemen come but it is too late, pretty much his entire house is engulfed, and the soldier ghosts are now on fire as well which adds to the horror. The work car comes and gets him and shuttles him off to practice as he cries and has a nervous breakdown. Time fast forwards and he then returns home. When he comes home he hops in the pool while the grim reaper pays the fire ghosts a visit, rekilling them for some reason. Unfortunately, the ladder is gone, so he can't find his way out. He then falls asleep in the pool after trying for a while to get out. Good night, little [Name Redacted] sim.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

PBE Affiliate

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

The Seteki sim wakes up at 4 AM, like he does everyday. Proceeds to feed his cat and himself before using the facilities. In the basement, there is a elaborate gym used to train his reflexes. He trains for the maximum time before his entertainment bar gets too low. At this point, Seteki takes a shower and sits down to watch his favorite hockey movies. But wait, his social bar is getting low too! So, Seteki calls some of his teammates over to have a watch party. Once they all arrive, they sit and talk for some time before watching the movie. For some reason, after the movie, Sven decides to take a nap in Seteki's bed and HLO goes out back and starts grilling. With nothing better to do, Seteki cleans up the place and starts singing. By this time, Sven has awaken from his nap and leaves without saying a word. HLO finishes his cooking, eats, showers, pets the cat, watches some TV and then leaves as well. The day is almost over and Seteki has a low energy bar and proceeds to go to bed to repeat the same thing the next day.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

I wake up on a game day morning and have a nice hearty breakfast. Nothing starts a game day off better than waffles, bacon, eggs and a big glass of orange juice. Then it is off to morning skate to twirl around the ice until coach lets us get off, the sooner the better. Back home for lunch, usually a nice big bowl of pasta or chicken parm right before a nice long nap. Wake up, head to the game and then the real work starts. Gotta take that pre-game dump...get all that out of me before we take the ice. Tape up 3 sticks, make sure my skates are nice and sharp, get the flow looking NICE before warmups (gotta spend at least 10 minutes in front of the mirror to look nice for the ladies) and then head out for warm ups. Skate around checking out the crowd for any hotties to impress. Fire a couple big clappers off the glass, maybe drill the goalie in the head for good measure, then back to the locker room to prep for a big win. After the game we gear down as quick as possible and hit the showers. Gotta get them nice a steamy for the teammates. Grab a couple cold beers to take in the shower with me, and set up shop in there for a solid 20-30 minutes. Then, off the bars with the boys to get absolutely shit faced, then do it all again the next day!

254 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4

[Image: efischermann.gif]

For Mew Two, his day as a sim is very SIMple, for he is SIMply the best pokemon to ever enter the word of the sims. It turns out all video game words are connected if you know the right guy, and Mew Two knows everyone so he got in. Mew Two would wake up in his nice but unassuming home that he designed himself in one afternoon. He would go through a boring sim routine of making some terrible food in order to level up his cooking ability before taking part in one of the many hobbies he can have. Today he has decided to paint and sell the painting in order to supplement his measly salary. BAP is in a cap crunch, after all. His painting level successfully raised, his carpool to practice has arrived! He runs out to the car, gets in, and then disappears from the game world for a few hours before coming back, cooking more bad food, then going to sleep.
Code:
167 words

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 06:42 PM by DrunkenTeddy.)

Oh Slash, always with the jokes Tongue

I guess Luc would wake up in his modestly sized house down in Tampa Bay, walk out and get his newspaper, maybe wave at his neighbor, who is conveniently also his teammate at 'work'. He would read the newspaper on his front lawn while his stove spontaneously combusts, lighting his house on fire. The fire department would come and put it out, then Luc would just make the old stove disappear and have a newly purchased one magically appear in its place. He'd then decide to go for a morning swim in his pool, but what's this? Someone took the ladder? Luc dies by drowning... Good thing we saved the game. After reloading the earlier save Luc decides not to go for a swim and just eats some breakfast, takes a shower, and gets in the car that shows up to take him to his work where he is a 'sports player'. After time goes by at an incredibly fast speed he pulls back up in a car, gets out and heads into the house. Then he eats some foot, takes a dump and watches some TV until bed time.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2021, 06:46 PM by High Stick King.)

Damnit... I thought this was in the SMJHL sub. Ignore my dumb ass.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]