Create Account

S61 PT#1- A Sim-ple Day

Rikard Hammarberg wakes up and immediately goes into the bathroom. He has not vacated his bowels since last night. Upon completing that task, he goes to shower as it is his normal morning routine. He walks by a wall on the right that suspiciously keeps making banging noises. Ignoring those noises, Hammarberg goes outside where he sees his row of plants lining the sidewalk and the path towards the front of his house. The cow plants are swaying happily as it seems that they have been fed this morning with his new neighbors. Seems like someone else will be moving into the now suddenly vacant house next door. Walking back into his house, pass another wall with banging noises, paying no mind to the noise once again, Hammarberg reaches his kitchen where he makes a skilled breakfast. Eating on his backyard patio, he sees a pool with no ladder, remembering all the times his friends had come over to use the pool and never left. Upon finishing his breakfast, he moves to another wall. A door magically appears. Hammarberg walks inside, checking his two grim reaper captives and surprisingly, a grim reaper infant. He then walks out of the room, and the door disappears, trapping the grim reapers in the room with exits.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

I dont think I've played a sims game since literally 2000, but I'll try to make this work. If I remember correctly, every sims day starts off with them being grumpy because they have not eaten and they have not peed in X amount of hours, so I guess HLO is the same. He gets up to go to the bathroom and to shower and then all of a sudden is rude parts are blocked out by some weird pixels. After that, he grabs some breakfast which is conveniently already made ready to eat so you just grab it out of the fridge and down the hatch it goes! Now its time to get dressed for some hockey, so Henrik jumps up in the air and spins and voila! He is dressed and ready to go to the rink. What he does at the rink, no one really knows. Then he comes home, eats dinner and hops into bed. The end!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

So Valdis has a specific pre game meal that he prepares. Its some lativan dish that I don't know the name of or what ingredients, but it makes him think of home. I think Valdis would be the type to get to the rink early and just hang around before warm ups, maybe get some extra work in. I could see him playing ping pong or something to kill the time and bond a bit with the other players. After the game Valdis is the type to get in a his best clothes to leave the stadium. Right now he's not making a lot of money but when he finally gets a big league paycheck he'll wear a suit. On an off day Valdis would prolly watch some tape in the morning with a coffee then get outside for the rest of the day. Do something to get his mind off hockey for a while.

WC: 158 words

[Image: bolobillshlsig.gif]

ISFL Affiliate: https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid510133

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

It is game day! Michael Scarn wakes up in his bedroom and rolls out of the little bench by the floor of the bed. Scarn goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth thoroughly and vigorously for 2 seconds and then heads downstairs for some breakfast. After a hearty meal of many many rectangular cut pancakes and a large quantity of french toast, Michael Scarn is ready for his day and ready to head to the arena. Michael Scarn will of course drive his luxury car, a Sebring which is leased to him by the Hamilton Steelhawks organization, to the arena. Scarn loves to drive this car. Before the game, Michael Scarn will get hyped up at his locker listening to music and also load up on carbohydrates before the game by ingesting a large amount of fettucini pasta. Michael Scarn knows that having energy is the key to his success on the ice.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Konstantin just wakes up on a normal non game day and starts the day by browsing thru some news websites to stay informed on important matters that happened around the world since that's always a good way to strike up some light conversations with teammates. He also checks the latest sports news of his favorite sports which are the NHL , NFL, NBA as well as Formula 1 . After a quick breakfast he starts his journey to the Citadelles weight room to work on his body. In the breaktimes he checks his phone's notifications and reads messages sent to his phone responds accordingly. Once he finishes he lunch he calls back home if he didn't talk to his grandmother in a while to catch up with news about his family back in germany and the former soviet states. In the afternoon he spends some of his free time with learning some basic french as it is helpful to get your way around in Quebec City. Near the evening is his last training session which involves some exercises on plastic ice.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

RESO: Erm.......well you do want us to talk about anything sim related.....does simulation games count?....Yeah, I may as well try and use that. Yeah, lets. I mean, this is what goes on in some of my off-days

See, Emeka keeps dragging me into using Microsoft Flight Simulator. I have no idea why, and this is his area since he has the whole shebang: a Private Pilot License, a Commercial Pilot license, and whilst he is still working as a coach, he is still preparing to get the full Air Transport Pilot License. Yeah, Emeka is obscesed with the air.

Either way, I've been playing MFS and I have found myself enjoying it. I've gotten to know the insides of a cockpit and have given myself a virtual experience if what being a pilot would be like. I've even used it to pretend to visit some of my friends and colleagues. Getting pictures of the locations of some skaters in game and then sending it works well for light hearted trolling.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Vincent Wakes up, and the first thing he does is goes to cook some waffles. His cooking skill may be maxed, but he likes to stay humble. After he is done eating, he then goes to the bathroom and starts his day. Vincent fortunately hit the motherlode a few weeks back, and now he never has to work, so he usually spends his day doing nothing but working out. Even when he doesn't feel working out, he has sudden urges to workout. Almost like he is being forced to work out. And for whatever reason, the same Katy Perry song plays continuously through out the day, never changing. Another issue he has seemingly run into is that every time he goes swimming, the ladder out of the pool disappears, and he gets stuck in the pool for hours. He is not quite sure why that keeps happening, or why he can't simply grab the ledge and climb out. One time he opened up a door to a closet he had never seen and there was a stove in it that had burst into flames. He went to leave the closest but the door was gone. Fortunately the wall burned down before he was killed and oh god somebody save Vincent i think there is a vampire trying to break into his house.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Andreas Kvalheim rises up from his bed right at the crack of dawn. Immediately, he feels the urge to urinate, so he walks over to his washroom and blissfully relieves himself. With that task done, Andreas notices a loud, grumbling noise from his stomach. The unmistakable signs of hunger are present, and Andreas responds accordingly. He makes his way to the kitchen, where he rather quickly whips together an impressive omelet for his breakfast meal. He consumes the food just as quickly, munching it down in only a couple wolfish bites. Suddenly, he notices a stench coming off of his body. Oh no, he has forgotten to take a shower! He walks over to the washroom, disrobes and steps into the scalding hot spray of water pouring out of the showerhead. Interestingly, his skin seems to ripple and takes on more of a squarish, blurry texture while he's in the shower but that malady disappears once he's fully clothed again and ready to begin his day.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2021, 06:15 PM by Evok.)

[Image: oBhpsUY.png]

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Today is an off day for Simbastian Weiss. He finally has a day off and so he is able to catch up on the sleep that he has been sorely lacking over the past few days when he has had games and practices. Waking up at a ridiculously late time in the day, since even his very expensive bed somehow doesn’t seem to make him less tired very fast. The first things he does after waking up are use the toilet and then take a shower. One of these items will inevitably break, since he hasn’t managed to purchase unbreakable plumbing yet, and so he will call the repair person since he doesn’t have time or skill to fix it. Next, he will grab a plate of garden salad which he made in a large serving almost four days ago and put in the fridge. He will sit down on the sofa instead of the dining table and it will take him forever to eat it because he is a slow eater. Taking the plate into the bathroom to wash it up, he will then head to the punching bag set up in the living room and do some exercise which well help him improve his hockey skills. He will spend a lot of hours doing this until finally it is time for some more garden salad, the last serving left in the fridge so he has to make more in the morning whilst rushing to go to practice, and after very slowly eating it, he will head to bed having done almost nothing of any use.

I have very limited knowledge of the Sims games but I do know a lot about hockey so I will try my best. So my simulated version of my simulated hockey player would obviously start his day off with some nice swimming in his backyard pool, only to get trapped in there for days because the ladder mysteriously disappeared. This will cost me thousands of dollars in late fines to all of my team events. A minor setback as I eventually climb out of the pool of death and go on to my next Daily Activity: a simple walk in the park to clear my head. A nice little jog. A casual stroll. Nothing interesting happens on this trip, an expected result for such a simple task. I then go and do some Hockey with my Hockey Teammates. We go to our Hockey Rink and slam around the Hockey Puck back and forth and it's really just a great time for everybody. At this point I stop simulating simulated hockey and just simulate hockey

As the totally real self of myself I of course like to spend time in sims. What nicer there is to control a simulation version of yourself and do whatever you like it to be. Sometimes I think about creating a sims character that is an absolute nerd and loves to hang out in a sims-integrated simulation hockey league. I would create a player inside of a simulation, who I can control all the way. With a simulated version of myself. I would try to get enough time to spend on earning and writing point tasks to earn that sweet TPE to improve my player.
I still have to get the time to go to regular hockey training in the sims world, otherwise my team wouldn't be happy and my sims boss would not be satisfied at all, as I probably wouldn't produce on ice any longer. Of course I'm a hockey player there too. Just as a recap, in this totally real surrounding of myself, I would have a sims character who spends his free time in a sim league and communicates with the community in there a lot. Absolutely not confusing at all to think about that all.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Aumy Jr. wakes up and has his first morning run which helps him to get better cardio. It's not easy to get out of that cozy and warm bed, but you gotta do what you gotta do, because of hockey and that bag they pay. It's always a shower after it and a cup of black tea with movie in the background after shower. Then he have to get ready for upcomong games, so he spends some time with his family before going to home arena or road trip to play in away arenas. After games it's always an after game shower and after that a beer with teammates if a game was good. If it was bad or we have a game next day too, we usually just go to sleep earlier to wake up in the morning and have a team practice early in the morning. It's usually pretty hard just because of the outcome or the fact that we have to keep being ready for next upcoming games.

171 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Wake up for my start of the day at 7am. Gotta use the bathroom cause my bladder is about to explode. Got some flies buzzing around me so I hop in the shower for about 45 minutes. Great now my ride to work is here honking at me cause we are gonna be late. I throw on my work uniform in the blink of an eye and go racing out to meet Jonas so we can get to practice. After a long day at work Coach Fox says I need to improve my body and logic skills if I want to make the 1st line PP unit. I went home and lifted some weights at 3x speed to get myself a nice boost. After my work out I was starving, so I decided to make some goopy carbonara. As I was halfway through though my whole stove caught on fire and my alarms started going off. I ran around screaming in a panic until the fire department came, and thankfully they put out the fire.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France