Create Account

S61 mPT #1- Heated

I think we've all felt it. Whether we admit or not. Pure rage on the SHL. Something someone said, or did just pissed you off to the point where you NEEDED to chime in. Or maybe you didn't. Maybe you did what I do and just bitch about it on discord.

Your task: Write about the time or times you've been the angriest on the SHL. If you haven't ever gotten immensely angry at anything, pick a time you ALMOST got the babyrage. If you're brave enough, you can even link it. Did you jump into the thread and fight with people? Do you regret it? Did you need to step away from the site for a bit so you don't say something you shouldn't?

Note: I am not trying to reignite old fights in this thread. Please do not tag anyone in this PT and try to start fights. I will deduct tpe from you if I see you doing this.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Tuesday, August 31nd at 11:59pm CT.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Don't be mean to me :(
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

The most angry I have been (granted I have never truly been angry) is when I found out that the J playoffs had the 1 and 2 seeds playing in the semi finals. Just the FHM being broken. Being that there is nothing we can really do, it wasn't a big deal, but it was still frustrating not getting to play in the finals. However, this is supposed to be fun, so I try not to take any of it too seriously Smile

83 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

The angriest I've ever gotten was when I saw the sheer disrespect of Fedor Sotakov, being drafted later than "a fucking turtle". What a bust.

(25 words)

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

This is awkward but I haven't legitimately been agree at anything or anyone on the site.  I think that I have been spoiled by the people that I have been lucky enough to be around.  If I had to say something, I would say that I was angry that the pride traded down but was still able to pick me.  They definitely should of got cucked there.

Japan Outlaws Blizzard  Blizzard Outlaws Japan

[Image: Talls.gif]

[Image: aAYvaDO.png][Image: wFihEpr.png][Image: FcT7qtH.png][Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: o2NPreS.png]

The angriest I would have been I guess is whenever I lose in the playoffs although I know it only a game and no heff to be mad. Overall I can't really think of an event over my 10 years on the site where I've actually been mad. I don't think I've been involved in much drama recently on the forums so yeah.

50 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Jonny Tsunami is from Hawaii and is probably the most chill player in the league. All he wants to do is score goals and ride waves. Jonny Tsunami does not get in fights (that's why his fight rating is a 5). Jonny Tsunami is all about being relaxed and chill, you will never see him get the babyrage.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]

Umm as a member of the Hamilton Steelhawks in seasons 51 and 53 (IA by 56) I would like the plead the fifth on this particular mPT, as we had a rule where I had to run things i was intending on posting by management before posting them as to not incite issues. Thanks again @notorioustig for keeping me in line.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

for the most part, I try to stay out of drama because I think it’s generally a waste of time, but the most heated I ever get/have gotten has been when people have been running around acting like bigoted jackasses. It’s probably a toss up between somebody saying they didn’t like that “women are invading sports” or somebody saying they didn’t “feel safe” around gay people. Those are the big ones, but I also tend to get riled up when people are talking trash about my friends. If people are just being rude to me personally, that’s not really worth my time, and I usually know when to use my grownup brain and turn the internet off for the night so I don’t say something I’ll regret later.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

only times i really get heated are while watching the sims and even then it's just directed at the players in the sim engine itself and not the users.

That being said, as an updater, the most angery moments is when you have a season-long worth of claims thrown at you in an update :(

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

I cannot legally talk about the time I was angriest at something on this site but it had to do with a certain conduct punishment that happened not long into my tenure as a GM on the site. The past is the past though and I've looked beyond that now Smile

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Losing to the Maine Timber in the first round of the playoffs twice wasn't that fun. Especially considering we were the higher-seeded team both times. How did I cope? Haagen-Dazs. Lots and lots of Haagen-Dazs.

[Image: duncan_png.png]

The angriest I have been so far, has been at myself! I don’t tend to get involved in site drama, as nobody knows who I am or cares about my opinion. However, one thread someone said something that I believed to be incorrect, so I felt the need to ‘correct’ them. I had misremembered an acronym, and I subsequently had several notifications for various users dunking on me for it. FML

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

oh man there was that one time i got really really angry at @Briedaqueduc for i dont really remember what but what i do remember is that @micool132 calmed me down because he is the person on the team who helps us stay non toxic so thanks micool!!! you are the best and so are you paul koivu

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

The angriest I have recently been sis when Chicago had a 3-1 series lead in the Challenge Cup finals and blew it losing multiple one goal games with some even going to overtime to lose the series in seven game. SAD

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Most angry I've been at the shl is seeing how nice slash is and seeing how much of a cutie patootie he is. It just rustles my jimmies thinking about it now.