Create Account

2 years and alot of tears ama
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2021, 03:58 PM by Fitted2106.)

Its been like maybe 2 years since I got here dude thanks Google and mobile hockey sim games search. Since I'm basically the goat ask me where my abilities came from and other stuff. Pingy Is guest dj.

whats your favorite moment. Bromanov

There's many there is a lot that comes to mind 1st I would have to say when in the 1st cup that was awesome but nothing and I mean nothing. Comes close to when we won the 2nd cup Terry got invented the crack and bought rain supreme of all time it's all time and there was just memes galore there was super happy fun time no one on the team knew what losing was we were infinity and O untouchable and unsmellable is Malibu fuck the penalties fuck the penalties territory.

ayo DJ Pingy play despacito. From some other guy.
Yo pingy out here for real my man fresh as fuck. Hes fucked. He'd be getting down with the bitches and the hoes just like bell glockman.. That dude is a certified G8 can't be fucking with him if you don't hold a hammer he holds over a pound hes not an arexic.

Same guy asked.

Hey fitted how do u get the beeg yoshi?

1st you put my foot in your ass then Eat the mushroom

Blues fan. fitted GOAT

Dah as Billy eilish would say everyone fucking knows that there aint even no debate bring anyone up here to the stage right now including all me junior. Matter of fact call the whole world let's get the debate rage in right now this is fucking lebron and Jordan who stacks up to me aint nobody on God's green oath or the fucking I'm sorry the flatters ever fucking with me not once not twice not half a Time period

Favorite pierogi? Iron city beer

Acap asked How many questions do you want?

Enough to pass Luke and his 400 million so I can become the wealthiest fucking bastard in yeah Sophia's fucking bastard in the SHL and with that I will then give back to the community they will then have enough means and have their basic needs met so that we can revolt against Luke HO and their shitty Hamilton decisions because fucking daddy's home. And if anyone got something to say I got trellq holding the hammer

Trella asked top 5 and bottom 5 smelling people in the league.

Bottom 5 are all aumy jr.

Now top 5 could be a little tricky cause I'm gonna have to say romham just cause he has Roman his name then I'm gonna have to go with a cap cause he seems like a pretty clean fella.. After that it's really you know we're not too sure I mean you're from Boston so you smell like beans camping you camping you. I'm gonna have to go with pingy for the top flea spots and then the other guys I said because you know what nothing can smell bad in the Arctic right. Also SpongeBob SquarePants

Mutwdfaith. When will ho hire u?

When they stop being a bunch of fucking pussies hell bent on just lying in their own pockets with fucking donor money from the highest and most corrupt G m's in the league. They know I'd bring the wrath down the fucking hammer the armadillo that whatever the fuck you want to call it I don't play no motherfucking games punishments I don't wanna dance unless they're stupid otherwise keep it moving young money. And see that I don't want to have that conversation that's why I'm not allowed to be on the draft streams I'm not allowed to be certain places cause you know I fucking shake things up I cause chaos I start whatever fuck outta here I'm the fucking loudest mouth Pittsburgh or it's ever been on the fucking SHL and they just can't handle that type of salt

Top 10 people here you could take in a fight. Not naming people means you don't think you can win any.

I could literally beat up everyone in the SHL I'm from the fucking burgh. From the fucking hood like area code 15 click clack boom we out here we marbin on hes be out here we mobbin audio aint no one in the SHL and I mean no 1 common to get any types of fresh with me ever.. And that's just the fucking truth if anyone ever wants to try or show me that they're bigger and better I mean they can go ahead but they aint gonna do it they want no smoke 0 smoke zeros smoke they don't even want smoke signals. Now I am open to having my mind changed but I fucking doubt it. Aumy jr square up

how many agabas can a gab agab? I see what u did there I'm not playing g ir pierogie games

What contract clause will Trella not let you have? Any

If using google search would require you to have an entrance song, like in UFC or wrestling, what would be your song? WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WELLLLLL ITS THE BIG SHOWWWWWWWWW. YAAAAA ITS GONNA BE A BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT

#142 hours ago
top 5 orifices

top 5 fantasy picks Mario lemieux

top 5 toes Mario lemieux

top 5 SHL feet Mario lemieux

top 5 musical artists Mario lemieux

top 5 songs Mario lemoeux

top 5 questions to ask in an AMA Mario lemieux

top 5 top 5s not Mario lemieux he number 1s

top 5 5s not lemieux

top 5 NHL players all lemieuxs

top 5 NHL clubs Pittsburgh lemieuxs

top 5 NHL goalslemieux

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

whats your favorite moment

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

ayo DJ Pingy play despacito

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

Sorry I should be respectable and ask a question Smile

Hey fitted how do u get the beeg yoshi?

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

@Pingy Pingu

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

fitted GOAT

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Favorite pierogi?

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

How many questions do you want?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

top 5 and bottom 5 smelling people in the league

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

When will HO hire you?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Top 10 people here you could take in a fight. Not naming people means you don't think you can win any.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

how many agabas can a gab agab

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

What contract clause will Trella not let you have?

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

top 5 orifices

top 5 fantasy picks

top 5 toes

top 5 SHL feet

top 5 musical artists

top 5 songs

top 5 questions to ask in an AMA

top 5 top 5s

top 5 5s

top 5 NHL players

top 5 NHL clubs

top 5 NHL goals

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

If using google search would require you to have an entrance song, like in UFC or wrestling, what would be your song?