Create Account

Catch-Up TPE

08-25-2021, 06:14 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Abolish the 350 cap fr tho

I've been advocating this for a few seasons. Set a 425 or 450 hard cap, and call it done for the minors. This is strictly for retention. No first gen should be told to sit on their thumb for a season and a half... Just to sit on their other thumb until they're called up.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

I can't believe Simon has been rear ended by a technicality like this @Briedaqueduc

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

08-25-2021, 05:22 PMRenomitsu Wrote: And here I am, a S54 first gen who created 40 minutes before my draft. Oops.

Catch-up TPE is a thing?
S53 who created during draft week. Back in my day we had to earn our TPE smh

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

08-25-2021, 09:58 PMnotorioustig Wrote: I can't believe Simon has been rear ended by a technicality like this @Briedaqueduc

his name is PAUL

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

08-25-2021, 11:22 PMbluesfan55 Wrote:
08-25-2021, 09:58 PMnotorioustig Wrote: I can't believe Simon has been rear ended by a technicality like this @Briedaqueduc

his name is PAUL

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Smh MAN with the funny math again

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

08-25-2021, 08:42 PMwumaduce Wrote:
08-25-2021, 06:14 PMCampinKiller Wrote: Abolish the 350 cap fr tho

I've been advocating this for a few seasons. Set a 425 or 450 hard cap, and call it done for the minors. This is strictly for retention. No first gen should be told to sit on their thumb for a season and a half... Just to sit on their other thumb until they're called up.

fwiw this was my mandate to j ho many moons ago when i was (briefly) j commissioner--if we can't come up with a better solution by the end of the season we're increasing the cap to 425

i wound up quitting the job before the policy was implemented because it fuckin sucks

I noticed this when I created too because I accidentally created on a Sunday and I thought to myself "how odd? Oh well I'm not gonna complain about 3 more TPE. " but now that you present this it does not seem right

Need a sig :-/

Don't let players create on a Sunday

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

08-26-2021, 10:12 AMMook Wrote: Don't let players create on a Sunday

agreed. nobody should create on the sabbath

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

08-26-2021, 12:46 AMgrok Wrote:
08-25-2021, 08:42 PMwumaduce Wrote: I've been advocating this for a few seasons. Set a 425 or 450 hard cap, and call it done for the minors. This is strictly for retention. No first gen should be told to sit on their thumb for a season and a half... Just to sit on their other thumb until they're called up.

fwiw this was my mandate to j ho many moons ago when i was (briefly) j commissioner--if we can't come up with a better solution by the end of the season we're increasing the cap to 425

i wound up quitting the job before the policy was implemented because it fuckin sucks

grok was the hero we needed :c

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Abolish the 350 cap.

Make catchup TPE half of top earner TPE. Makes them competitive and keeps max earner distinction

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

As a first timer, coming in from Reddit. I liked my catchup TPE... =)

[Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: oMh09WY.png] [Image: pxjucze.png]

I wonder how @KevinDurant feels about this

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]