11-17-2021, 02:49 PMthiefofcheese Wrote: Design Type [sig/card]:  Sig
Player Name:  Ivan Lacksamus
Jersey Number:  14
Render:  TJ Oshie
Team(s):  Detroit Falcons
Animation [y/n]:  It'd be cool, but not at all required
Matching Avatar [y/n]:  N
Additional Special Text / Details / Slogan:  None

Really like your stuff and have no specific requests.  If you have something new you wanted to try then that works - if you don't have a lot of time and want to use a pre-made template that's cool too.  Doesn't have to be Oshie either, if you prefer to play off of the ThiefOfCheese name that'd be cool too.  You have full creative liberties here!

Quote:Hey! Thank you so much for the follow up. Maybe one small change - make the team the New England Wolfpack (rather than the J Detroit Falcons), but otherwise it's all up to date.

Really appreciate this, but no pressure at all. As I mentioned before, you have full creative rights so go with whatever you feel motivated to do.

Thanks again!

@thiefofcheese - OK, here is your signature that you requested a life-time ago. Thanks again for your patience and please let me know if you'd like anything changed.

[Image: M5MVUJN.gif]

You are amazing! My new favorite sig for sure! Thanks HSK!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King