Create Account

S61 mPT #2- Simulation Heist League 2: Electric Boogaluke

I will let my dad @Ragnar protect me from the mean guys who try and take away my hard earned cash. There will be no traps only Ragnar

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

This one is easy. I mean, Lyle is known for blocking shots, so he will just imagine the loot as his net and not let anyone get to it. Easy peasey.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I will simply use a bank. You know, that place where people store their money. No one can catch me because of money laundering. Foolproof stuff!

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

now that everyone has stolen my money, I think I am going to start a go fundme to recoup all of my losses. jokes on them

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The easiest way to avoid paying these fools is to simply not have any cash they can take. Spending the money straight away means there is no chance it can be stolen.

I would totally put all my money in the middle of a big hockey rink. I would then vary the temperature up and down as to trap any robbers in the ice. I think Mr. Krabs did something like this once. It's very effective.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I would find the very best hiding spot that I could think of and disguise that hiding spot as much as possible. I would also set traps, much like in the movie Home Alone so that the thief would have a very hard time finding and acquiring my money.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I know this is no fun, but if I had $400 million, I think I'd just spend some of it to by some failsafe defense system to help protect it and do the work for me. If we're talking literally here, I'd just delete my account because fuck them.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

How I will defend myself. Well I will just be useless to the robbers. I'll spend all my money and I'll literally have fuck all and robbers will waste their time.

[Image: giphy.gif]

If I can't have the money, no one can. So instead of defend it, I spend it all. I'd splurge on sigs, pvp bets, pointless TPE redistributions, and place a shit ton of preorders for the trading card stuff before it's open.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

This is easy, give them money. It's fiat cash that has been cyber deposited in my cyphered bit4d sphincter safe. It's useless pieces of paper that have no worth, meanwhile i control the SHL through digital gold. Life is good.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

The easiest say to protect some hard earned cash like that is to spend it all. I would probably donate most of it to charity and to some poorer league members i like. you know, distribute the wealth like it should be.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2021, 09:13 PM by DannyC.)

What is my perfect way to hide my stash? I break into Tiffany's at midnight. Do I put it in the vault? No, I hide it in the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm hiding it there, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning, the heist crew comes and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Minnesota, but I go to Kelowna. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard. I have a son and he's the chief of doing heists. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the money.

[Image: never_in_doubt.png]

Probably hide it in my jock strap or in my anal cavity. No one wants to deal with that and I can't verify the last time I took a shower or washed my jock. So try and pry it from me if you can.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

Is it possible to dig up amber from Central America and splice the DNA of Dinosaurs into awaiting frogs. Once these have grown into big scary dinosaurs that definitely cannot reproduce, as the entire park is female, I will put my treasure at the very center of a giant overgrown island and have it protected by Jeff Goldblum. 

[58 words]

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]