Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hi I'm Yagoyi. The name "Yagoyi" is derived from Yago-Yi. "Yago" means a house name that is passed down, and Yi is the name of my favorite League of Legends character, Master Yi. In my freetime I enjoy playing video games such as LoL and Rainbow Six Siege. Outside of all this, I am a college student majoring in meteorology.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

Hey! Im Cole, this is my first sim. I love hockey (go bruins) so I figured it would be a fun experience. I'm a copilot and love sports + travelling.
Looking forward to upgrading my character!

-Trevor Malone

Player name is Aleksei Volkov. Username is nomadicalec. My username is my social media handle (instagram, tik tok, youtube, etc.) if anyone is looking to follow me. I'm a freelance filmmaker/ videographer who focuses on travel for anyone whose wondering! (41 words)

Hey there. I am Julia, I am from Austria in Europe and I have been in this league for a while. I prefer the PBE though, it's my main league and I am a GM there. I hope to be a GM here as well one day.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2021, 03:27 AM by unconfident69.)

My name is unconfident, and a fun fact about myself is that I am not a hockey fan at all, but maybe that changes by joining the SHL, who knows.

My name is Ben, which was the name of the first player I had here in the SHL. Ezra is the 5th player I’ve created, with the first four being Ben, Hunter, Gabriel and Logan. Ben and Hunter ended up being hall of famers, and Gabriel had a respectable career with WKP, winning 3 cups, as well as Hunter winning 3 cups with CGY.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

Hi, I am toxlc because the name toxic was taken already. This is my first sim league and I'm loving it. Love racing, video games, working on cars, golfing, and like pretty much everyone else here hockey.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: iB9r7kM.png]

Henlo I am Bauer. I've been in this league before but I guess I'm kinda notorious for going inactive at this point. I love pretty much all sports but hockey is definitely in my top two.

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

My name is shiny. I got it from a counter strike source map. I like playing video games and I used to play college football.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Hi I’m Off. This is just the shortening of my life long gamer tag since my first character in any game. Offoranger. Who was an elf ranger in DND. I love airplanes and boardganes

[Image: Off.gif]

Hi! My player's name actually means "Big Man" in Czech and this is why he is 6'8" and 285 lbs! Big man gets in way of puck!
Code:
29 words

Hello, I am Symmetrik. I’ve been around the SHL for a few years now. Interesting fact, I’ve had 2 players in the SHL, and each one won a single challenge cup. Both of them won it in their rookie season, and never won again. Draft Kinsinger for the guaranteed 1 cup!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

My username is Thunder39, mostly because Thunder is a nickname given to me by my family. My actual name is Hunter, but most of my immediate family call me Thunder. The story basically is: One time I went to get my hair cut, the hairdresser asked for my name but misheard what I said. She began the cut session, kind of taken aback that my name was Thunder. So once i told my family of the funny mix-up, it just kind of stuck around.

Quote:83 Words

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

My name is Charlie and one funny thing about me is that I use love trolling on simulation hockey league website all the time and boy was it fun

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

hi im nykonax, my name comes from nyko/niko which i used for a bit then i saw some guy on minecraft with the name "Valinax" so i stole the nax. The 6 year anniversary of the name was actually like a week and a half ago.