Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Mutedfaith and I’m your PT head!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Give me your name (Or just some background on your username) and something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, September 5th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Hi MutedFaith! My name is Avakael. My fun fact is that I've already known you since about 2011, so I think this PT is kind of weird. Did you forget me?

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

My username is r1c3bowl22 because I'm Asian and eat rice a lot. Fun fact, it was actually going to be ricebowl22 but my brother convinced me to add the 1 and 3. Coincidentally, his favourite number is 13...so I imagine that had something to do with it.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Hi I am Mook. I enjoy eating rice, like R1c3 does, but I am not Asian. Just to be sure I did the 23andMe test. It was confirmed that I actually just enjoy eating rice

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Username is High Stick King because of the high sticking penalty but primarily because it hadn't been taken on gmail yet. I hate long walks on the beach and I refuse to wait around for the sun to set. Indiana Jones 3, The Last Crusade is the best one of the franchise including the one that hasn't filmed yet. I prefer to pour milk into the bowl first then add the cereal.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Because I'm super creative and have lots of imagination I decided to doxx myself with my username. it's my initials and my birth year... fun fact, none of my 4 players played for the same SMJHL team (whalers, Raiders, Timber, Grizzlies)

Name's Kasterborous; for those eagle-eyed DW fans, yes, I did choose it based on that and because it sounded cool. I enjoy listening to rock (classical, heavy, doesn't matter to me), eating six meals a day (plus snacking in between) and crawling about in mud on my not-so free time.

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

Hello! My name is Redderder15, I came up with it when I was 4 years old and it stuck. I have 1.8k hours in CS:GO and play too many videogames these days. My favorite food is steak.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Hello! My name is Redderder15, I came up with it when I was 4 years old and it stuck. I have 1.8k hours in CS:GO and play too many videogames these days. My favorite food is steak.

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Hi, I am duffleman2002 or go by Duff. My fun fact is that I used to play baseball in highschool and I played soccer in middle school. Didn't pan out sadly.

[Image: duffleman2002.gif]

I am called Michiganonymous, because I'm from Michigan, the Internet is anonymous, and I like doing fun things with words. Speaking of words, is this 25 words yet? I think so, but just in case: I came to the SHL because I was already in the ISFL and sim leagues are a healthier addiction than most of the other options available.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Hi my username is OrbitingDeath, named after the OS1 Orbiting Death franchise in the Galactic Football League book series. Despite them never winning so far, I still have faith in it happening. My player name Rebecca Montagne, also comes from this series, despite her render being based on an Agents of Shield actress.

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

My name is FormuleUn, because I like Formula 1 cars and it’s in french because I am from Quebec. Fun fact , my player name was supposed to be Gilles Villeneuve, but I went full weeb and choose Shoyo Hinata.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2021, 10:54 AM by Southie.)

Hi, My name is Southie which is shortened from South Of Heaven, the Slayer song. I made this account when I was first getting into the band and South Of Heaven actually isn't my favorite Slayer song anymore. It's a good song but Mandatory Suicide and  Angel Of Death have leaped ahead of South Of Heaven for me. If you want me to rank Slayer albums I would go  South Of Heaven,  Show No Mercy, Reign In Blood, World Painted Blood and then Seasons in the Abyss in that order.

Quote:90 Words

My username is James Truong! My current player is based off the hero Benjamin in Bloons TD 6 and I joined from a reddit post in r/hockey back in December 2018. This has been my first every simulation league experience and I have really enjoyed it!

(47 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures!