Create Account

S61 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions

Hello my name is Sburbine currently playing as Jay O'Neil of the Newfoundland Berserkers, I am a first time SHL player and so far having a great time. In my free time I enjoy watching hockey, playing video games and reading comic books. Looking forward to the season!

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

I'm rodrigo363. I'm Argentinian, I like Football Soccer, Basketball and Hockey. I'm Partizan and Carolina Hurracanes Fan. I like listen Punk Rock. My favorite band is Descendents. And for the end, my English is bad.

Saludos a todos!

Hi MutedFaith! this TheBigDee12 and i'm a full on rookie this year not a recreate and i'm excited to start this journey with all of you people. Go Falcons!!

(31 Words)

[Image: unknown.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Hello, I created the name brickwall35 as my PSN in order to play NHL online (I want to say NHL 09, but it might have been before that). I played goalie in real life and wore #35, so the name should make pretty good sense. Fun fact, in about 11 weeks, I will be getting a Boston Terrier pup, and will post it nonstop on here and Discord and nothing will stop me.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Hey!

My name is Shane and I'm from Vancouver Canada. Main interests = F1 racing, Fantasy Football, Hockey, Investing, partying and probably some other stuff. I play EHM a fair bit, but excited to learn this new engine Smile

[Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png][Image: ReginaElkLogoAlternate.png]

I'm JayWhy, I have been here 11 years. Similar to JR, my initials are my username, but I went a step further in doxxing myself by once posting my real name with a link to an article I wrote in college. Also similar to JR, I have never been drafted to the same juniors team through now 6 players, and only once played on the same J team with two different players as Jakub Aittokallio was on the inaugural St. Louis Scarecrows campaign and Jax got traded there in S43 for a few games and a playoff run.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

RashfordU
Username is a combination of being a fan of Manchester United, with my favourite player being Marcus Rashford.  
I am also a competitive disc golfer ... but Fatherhood has slowed that down

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2021, 03:47 PM by Pickle.)

Hi, I'm Pickle. My name is pickle because I like pickles. I like football, american football, hockey, basketball, nascar, formula 1, and many other sports that don't involve a bat or have the name "rugby" 

08-31-2021, 03:45 PMPickle Wrote: Hi, I'm Pickle. My name is pickle because I like pickles. I like football, american football, hockey, basketball, nascar, formula 1, and many other sports that don't involve a bat or have the name "rugby" 

I'm Risky Potato, honestly just put two words together to make my username. An interesting fact about me is that I speak french, I also spend most of my free time playing video games. Current flavor of the month is Deep Rock Galactic. This is my first simulation league (Never knew these existed).

Howdy, username is MDavidson and there’s nothing special here. Just my initial and last name cause I’m boring as it turns out. And that’s 22 words. Now 25.

I’m a scorpio, love a good charcuterie board and auditioned for an elf in Santa Clause 2 when I was 9ish (Did I do this right).

[Image: ReginaElkLogo.png][Image: ReginaElkLogo.png]

[Image: Sig-4.png]

Hi, I'm CptGoosar. The reason I've got this username is a due to me being a Muppet when it came to creating my ISFL username, which I ended up spelling wrong and so instead of being CptGoodar, I've become CptGoosar. So they you go, you now know im a Muppet

Hey! I'm NTG which stands for NicholasTheGreat, my old high school nickname. I know absolutely nothing about Ice Hockey and I'm excited to learn. I'm also from Australia!

I'm Sconnie McHits and...uh...I like to party. Nah, but I'm excited that the regular season has begun, and excited to help in this rebuilding effort in Anaheim. I'm looking to rack up a good amount of points and do whatever it takes to help my team improve!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Hello,

My player is Yannick Svoboda and I'm playing for Regina. I was born in the Netherlands and moved to Canada when I was younger, so naturally I enjoy both soccer and hockey. I also watch F1 and occasionally some other sports. Username comes from being a Whitecaps fan, but I admit I haven't been watching them all that much lately. Glad to be here doing SHL for the first time!

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers