Create Account

HIRED: PT GRADER
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2021, 10:35 PM by SlashACM.)

Hello all,

@"The_Y-man_100" has informed me that his life is a bit too busy to dedicate time to the PT team and I wish him the best in all of his sports leagues! Amazing work done during my time here and I couldn't have asked for a better user. That being said, it looks like I need to add a new user to my team!

Ideally the new PT grader would take over grading Yman's tasks of PTs during the season and CW during the offseason . If this is off-putting, we can likely work out a compromise but it would be preferable that we don't have too many tasks being shuffled around. Just so you know what you're getting into when you apply.

I would like to say that this is a very chill work environment. You grade your task for the week, and you get paid at the end of it. I don't really bug y'all about getting the tasks done, and if you're gonna be late on grading something just a heads up is good and you can work on your own time. But I am always around on discord to answer questions if you have them!

So, with all that out there, looking for a capable grader who is good at setting their own deadlines and getting the job done. I'm not posting a formal application, if you'd like to apply just hit me up on the discord in my profile about applying and we can start a chat!

Fairly easy 6 million dollars, and a good job to add to your SHL resume!

Thanks,
-Aleister

EDIT- No longer accepting apps, sorry. WIll be making a decision this week!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

@boom

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

@Fitted2106 they need you bro

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

GIVE MOCK TPE

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

08-31-2021, 06:33 PMFitted2106 Wrote: GIVE MOCK TPE

You would not be in charge of mock draft grading

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

applied

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

This makes sense

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I'd like to welcome @Lorec aboard!

Thanks for the opportunity! Really happy to join the team

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]