Create Account

Familiar Faces Meet Again
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2021, 04:08 PM by Pickle.)

Following the Season 61 SHJML draft I spent 2 days at home with my family before heading out to Nevada to start training with the Battleborn. Those 2 days would be some of the last moments of peace and quiet before I went out to Nevada and experience the hustle and bustle of Vegas. 

2 days later I was at the YYC airport. Thanks to the nice bonus I received from the Battleborn I was able to fly first class to the New Mexico. While eating a wrap from Tim Hortons in the food court at the airport I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see my old friend Sam Siege right behind me. We talked for an hour trading stories about Nevada and Regina (I had visited there a few times in the past) before saying our goodbyes. Knowing that Sam had survived Nevada for a year made me feel more confident in the fact that everything was going to be alright. I hope that the Regina Elk and Sam do very well against all their opponents that aren't named the Nevada Battleborn next season.

I love this

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia